Enhanced meat?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionEnhanced meat?

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Avatar photoRay.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

A while ago I was talking to a friend about eating meat and doing groceries in Chengdu. He said he never buys meat in these local markets because he thinks they probably shoot it up with all kinds of weird substances (oil, water, whatever) to make it bigger and thus make more money off it.

“You don’t want to know what they put in that meat”

I’m always the first one to just call BS on these kind of stories and assume most people are just overly paranoid when it comes to buying food outside of Carrefour.

Now, it just so happens that I’ve been buying a whole chicken breast pretty much every single day at exactly the same shop for the past half year or so. I’ve never had any problems. They look and taste fine. Sometimes, when they’re a little small, I just ask for another half. I’m pretty sure I’m their best customer for chicken breast.

Anyway, since recently, suddenly their chicken breasts started looking huge. They used to be just normal sized, but ever since I started asking for “another half” more frequently, they now have these huge things lying around. I can’t help but to get the feeling they also feel less dense, and look a little more glossy.

Am I seeing ghosts here, or is it possible that my friend was actually right, and that they somehow started making those things bigger? Like, it’s either that, or their chickens got on steroids.

Here’s a picture:

Participant

it’s probably they just started getting soy or saline pumped breasts, they do it our countries too, saline isn’t as common anymore because the meat shrinks so much when cooked, so we use a mainly soy pump, it adds size so they can get more money for them, but on the plus side they’re adding protein to it, also it won’t shrink as much when cooked.

Participant

Vincent, that bird was cycling dbol, stanozolol, and anavar. In his prime, he woulda been one ripped guy.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.