Experience Studying Mandarin @ Sichuan U?

HomeForumsIn ChengduExperience Studying Mandarin @ Sichuan U?

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 years ago by Avatar photoYNQ.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi guys,

I’m from the Netherlands and i’m going to Chengdu in a few weeks to stay for one semester, to study Mandarin at SCU through their Chinese Language program. (This is how i got my student visa, i originally wanted to study for the same period of time somewhere else but they couldn’t get me a long-term visa)

I’m half Chinese and have been mainly speaking simple convo’s in Manderin with my mother for as long as i can remember. From the test exercises i deduced that within a month of studies+practice i could definitely handle HSK2 and probably 3 as well (im afraid writing will be an obstacle lol)

I was wondering if anyone has any tips for this program or has experience with it? How are the lessons, teachers and their quality? (Is it worth the money?) I just graduated from HS and this is part of my gap year and i’m self-funding and i figured that for 9500RMB for 16h * 20 weeks i should make the most of it.

it’d be great to hear your tips and experience ^-^

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.