Filmmakers/writers in Chengdu?

HomeForumsClassifiedsPersonalsFilmmakers/writers in Chengdu?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I’ll be moving to Chengdu in a couple weeks, and I wanted to reach out to see if there is any sort of filmmaking community in the city. I’m a cinephile and aspiring director/screenwriter, and I would love to collaborate on some creative projects with other visual storytellers.

If anyone needs assistance with a short film or video piece, I’d love to get involved, whether it’s camerawork, acting (no promises on quality), audio, lighting, editing, or any other aspect that would facilitate the process. The areas of production in which I’m most experienced are cinematography and editing.

Would also be interested in any photography work, specifically urban/street photography. Or if there are any creative writers out there, I’d be happy to meet up, do some peer reviewing, and just bounce ideas off of each other or talk about movies/books. Really just seeking to connect with fellow artistically-minded individuals and learn as much as possible!

If any of this sounds like you, or if you know someone this could apply to, PM me or respond on here and we’ll go from there!

Thanks,

Hayden

Keymaster

Hi Hayden,

Add me on WeChat, I have someone in mind that I can connect you with. I also do street photography here with a small group, you may be interested in joining sometime.

Participant

Hi Charlie,

Thanks for the response. My WeChat account is acting up right now, so it would be easier if you could just PM me.

Participant

Hey I do film projects etc. here in Chengdu. If you’re in CD already and have your wechat working you can add me

wechat ID: dasdeven

-Deven

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Personals’ is closed to new topics and replies.