Need Help with China?

HomeForumsClassifiedsNeed Help with China?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’m a chengdu local and a student from Sichuan Normal University with a good level of English,wish to find a part-time job during this summer. here’s what I can do:

1. Teach you Chinese, although I’m not study in a major related to education, but I have a lot of experience on teaching child with their Chinese, math, and English, so I know how to teach people.
    2. Be your tour guide, as a chengdu local, I know those places with beautiful scenery, brilliant food and somewhere to have fun.I’ll solve your problems during your travel including book a hotel, buy car tickets and make sure you won’t get ripped off or scammed by those greedy business man.
    3. help you deal with those things which necessary in your life: including open a bank account, go to the police station to register, find a proper apartment to rent, help you to contact some institution to get job, and even go to hospital.
    4. help you to start your own business: I have experience of selling items on eBay, I know how to ship things from China to worldwide, and I also know a little about running Taobao store. I can read all information in English and Chinese and help you to collect those necessary information.
    5. If you can speak Chinese, I can help you to make money by making videos and upload in Chinese video website/create account in Chinese game living website (some website like twitch) and help you to start your online career.
    6. You could customize your own needs, I’ll try my best to help u with your life in China.

Wechat: 17713557424, it’s also my phone number, feel free to ask me any question if you want.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Classifieds’ is closed to new topics and replies.