ParkwayHealth Offering Flu Shots

HomeForumsIn ChengduParkwayHealth Offering Flu Shots

• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Avatar photoRay.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

The FLU season is approaching upon us. ParkwayHealth is currently offering the Flu Shot from now until 31 October 2015 at the price of RMB 99. After the 31st the price will be RMB 120.

To schedule an appointment contact ParkwayHealth @:

Chengdu No. 1 People’s Hospital
    18 Wan Xiang North Road
    Chengdu 610041
    Tel: 028 8531-7899 (24 hours)

Participant

why dont u guy offer it for free, shame of u to ad here

Participant

I’m not an employee from Parkway, just sharing information..

Participant

That’s a pretty cheap flu shot, I think we had some hospital come to my office before and it was like 170/pp. Good info, it’s across the road from me, may take advantage of that. 😀 Thanks.

Keymaster

why dont u guy offer it for free, shame of u to ad here

Where are flu shots for free? They always cost money. Plus this is in-demand information.

Participant

Hi, I am a newbie…not yet in Chengdu, but planning to move from the UK as soon as final details of employment are finalised, which is most likely to be in mid November. I have posted on the forum with some questions related to relocation, medical care and housing. One of the main issues is health insurance, came across this thread and wondering if it is worth getting comprehensive insurance considering that basic flue jab is seemingly cheap, or is it ?  As I said, I am a total novice to the entire notion of starting life in Chengdu, hence clinging on any information remotely relevant. Thank you xx

Participant

Health care can be expensive and the public hospital experience unpleasant . I had a routine operation earlier this year, with a one night stay and the bill was 12000 rmb. I refused a battery of unnecessary tests and procedures which would have raised the fee to 15k +

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.