Renting a 100sqm Apartment for 2k RMB

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsRenting a 100sqm Apartment for 2k RMB

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi there,

I am moving out of China and looking for someone to take over my contract by end of this month. It is a large two-floor apartment, fully furnitured and suitable to share with someone, as it has 2 beds, 2 desks, 2 bathrooms and lots of space.

APARTMENT

The apartment is 100sqm, with full kitchen, large living room, 2 bath rooms, 2 Beds and 2 desks. That means you can share the apartment with someone, if you’d like. It’s fully furnitured, has kitchen equipment, wash machine etc. The rent is 2,000RMB per month + utilities, with a 2,000 RMB deposit upfront.

The apartment is located in Shudu Garden (蜀都花园), just right next to Carrefour. You can take a bus directly to Chunxi Lu (3 stops), MixC mall (1 bus stop) or walk 15 minutes to Niuwangmiao Metro station.

WHEN?

You can move in at end of April 2015, if possible. My contract ends at 30 June and you can extend if you’d like.

IMAGE ALBUM: http://imgur.com/a/DJjG5

CONTACT

WeChat kostjabkk
    Phone: 135 4808 8755
    Email [email protected]

Thanks,

Konstantin

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant

literaly 2 days before i would’ve taken it, im moving in today 🙁

Keymaster

Seems like a very decent place for cheap. Good luck!

Participant

This apartment looks really legit. Any pictures of the upstairs?

Participant

Nevermind just saw the imgur album. This apartment is sick and the price is right. I’m sure you’ll have no issues finding a renter.

There is somehting about duplexes I love, especially with the open space layout. Makes the place feel huge.

If I didn’t have a place now I would snatch this up. Get rid of the kids bed and turn it into an office space. Will help you send this around!

Participant

Sent you a message on WeChat. Please reply ASAP.

Participant

hey this apartment still available ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.