Selling: Bench, Barbell, and Weights

HomeForumsIn ChengduSelling: Bench, Barbell, and Weights

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Selling a workout set which allows a full body workout from the convenience of your home. This deal has fallen through twice now and I decided to keep it for occasional use, but I will move in a month so now definitely need to get rid of this.

The set includes:

• Bench for bench press with barbell support.
    • Barbell. I do not have a scale at home but I’m guessing it weights 10-15kg. Comes with locks.
    • 2 new dumbell bars as good as new. Includes spinlocks.
    • Weights. About 70kg total. I got 4x 10kg, 4x 5kg, 4x 2.5kg.

I am looking to get rid of the whole lot, so not selling parts seperately. Looking for 700rmb, which is a fair price considering the total amount I invested in the set.

Send me a pm if interested. I can send some pictures on request.

Participant

That sounds like a good price. Was talking to a buddy about this recently: foreigners selling stuff here. You got every right to get as much as you can, but dont forget, this is China: taobao! Shit is cheap here! Always find the following kinda ads amusing:”Plate for sale. Paid 10 kuai. Used for 6 months. Will sell for 8 kuai”.
    Bargain! Anyway Lino, I’m sure you’ll find a buyer. I’m seriously considering it myself.

Participant

Definitely true! Although shipping 70kg of weights and equipment of this size will add up to the price, plus they’ll have it sent to a warehouse in the middle of nowhere.

Every time I order over 10-15kg of barley malt on taobao I am faced with this, which is a huge pain

Participant

My workout consists solely of sandbags these days 🙂 . Also comes in handy next time my garden gets flooded.. (has happened once before)

Participant

My workout consists solely of sandbags these days 🙂 . Also comes in handy next time my garden gets flooded.. (has happened once before)

Did Brendan kick you out of MegaFit because you didn’t leg press enough plates?

Participant

Kicked me out cos I pressed TOO MANY…and cos I persist with hammer curls. That upsets him greatly 🙂

Participant

Price reduced to 500 RMB!

Found myself a sweet apartment and there’s no elevator, so I’d prefer avoiding having to move this set up to the new place.

Grab your bargain today!

Participant

Hi Lino, you can share your stuff on Rainbow Fair Online (http://irainbowconcept.com/rainbow-fair), register for an account, then you can share your stuff with pics and description, and leave your message, if people who are interested in it, could contact you directly.
    Good luck!

Participant

This has now been sold. Thank you

Kicked me out cos I pressed TOO MANY

For the record, this is a lie.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.