For Sale: Homegym

HomeForumsClassifiedsMarketplaceFor Sale: Homegym

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’m selling my freeweight homegym equipment with over 170kg (375lbs) in weight. It’s a great basic setup for anyone that’s into strength/physique training and wants the luxury of being able to train heavy at home with decent equipment. This is not some beginners toy, this is enough weight to progress your lifts to advanced powerlifter level (2x bodyweight squat/deadlift). If bodybuilding is your thing, there’s loads and loads of compounds movements you can do with just a barbell and a set of plates. Bench presses, deadlifts, all squats, bent over rows, tons of shoulder presses, lunges, bicep curls, tricep extensions, close grip work, floor presses, barbell rollouts, but also power cleans, jerks, snatches, … Pretty much anything.

The weight plates are BUMPER plates, this means they are rubber, to both protect the floor, your equipment, and your neighbours. It significantly reduces sound and you don’t have to worry about breaking anything. This also means you can go outside and go crazy with olympic lifts, you can simply drop this stuff from overhead.

The flat bench’s measurements are according to IPF (International Powerlifting Federation) regulations and of good quality. By which I mean there’s no wiggling or anything going on when you’re benching those chesticles. The barbell has the official 2.2m Olympic length and 20kg weight, has bearings so the weight can spin around freely in the air to ensure more safety (it’s easier to hold in place) and so you can roll it around over the floor while holding it.

I bought all this from Taobao less than a year ago for 3600RMB. All this is yours for just 2000RMB. Almost half the original price. That’s less than a year’s gym subscription and probably less than your monthly rent. Piss cheap, if you would buy this at home you’d probablydefinitely have to spend 3-5x time this amount. And you can train HEAVY, any time of the day, without having to leave the house, without having to look for plates, without having to wait for the bench, all while blasting your own music. Good stuff.

1x official 2.2m length 20kg Olympic Barbell
    1x flat bench
    1x squat stands / bench rack

Weight (Bumper) Plates:
    2x25kg
    2x20kg
    2x15kg
    2x10kg
    2x5kg

Micro plates:
    2×2.5kg
    2×1.25kg

All together that’s 157.5kg in plates + a 20 kg barbell. By the way, I’m 1.92m (6ft3) myself, so there’s no need to worry about the squat stands not being high enough. The maximum height works great for squatting.

null

null

null

null

null

null

null

Participant

There seems to be a problem with the images. They are hosted on imgur. Possibly needs a VPN connection.

Here they are again, uploaded on the site.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant

More

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Man Cave level 10!!!

😀

Keymaster

Wow – why sell everything?

Participant

I’m moving in with a friend soon and he doesn’t want a squat rack in the living room. Ridiculous!

This will get your muscles CCTV famous. (see jellyfish pool party video) 😀

I’m moving in with a friend soon and he doesn’t want a squat rack in the living room.

This man is not your friend. Also, weakling.

see jellyfish pool party video

LOL!

A timeless classic of douche filled paddling pool.

Participant

Bump. Make me an offer I cannot refuse.

Participant

Who wants to get swole for the summer? 1700RMB for everything!

Hey Vincent – sent you a personal message

Keymaster

Is this sold?

Participant

I’ll update when it officially is!

Participant

Sold!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The forum ‘Marketplace’ is closed to new topics and replies.