For Sale: imported Bowflex Home Gym

HomeForumsClassifiedsMarketplaceFor Sale: imported Bowflex Home Gym

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

This was imported several years back.  Unit is in excellent condition, a 9 out of 10.  I used this a lot for a year and this really helped get me back in shape.  If your always on the run and do not have the time to join a gym, then you may want to consider buying this.  There are several home gyms manufactured by some local companies that are surprisingly decent but they do not compare to this.

http://www.amazon.com/Bowflex-Xtreme-2-Home-Gym/dp/B000BNY872/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1448270717&sr=8-3&keywords=bowflex+extreme+2

Comes with the upgraded rods (310 pounds of resistance) and a professional rubber mat (originally cost $99.99) so that it will not damage the floor.  Also have the bowflex book, original workout chart and digital versions of the assembly/instruction manuals.

Check out the specs on the amazon site to see if it will fit in your home.  This cost almost $2,000.00 when new (with the upgrades) and that doesn’t include the shipping costs to China.  Looking for 4,000 RMB.  Please note that you will not be able to move this by yourself.  We will need a moving company and it should cost 250-300 RMB.  Email me at:

[email protected]

Participant

4000RMB for all including transfer ?

Participant

Hi Leki35,

Please email me directly at [email protected]

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Marketplace’ is closed to new topics and replies.