For Sale: Xiaomi Air Purifier 2

HomeForumsClassifiedsMarketplaceFor Sale: Xiaomi Air Purifier 2

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I am selling my Xiaomi Air Purifier 2, which I ordered in late 2016. The air purifier is in excellent condition. It has no dents or stains, and I have the receipt and all the original packaging.

I bought a new air filter for the unit in the middle of May 2017. The air filters are rated to last 3,480 hours, which is equal to 145 days (or 4.8 months) of continuous use. The filter was used from the date I received it (mid May) until July 7, so it can be used for months until it needs to be replaced. (Replacement air filters can be ordered from the Jindong website or directly from Xiaomi’s phone app, which notifies you when the filter needs replacing.)

This is the second generation of Xiomi’s air purifier; it is less tall than the first generation Xiaomi Air Purifier that was on the market a few years ago.

The air filter is incredibly easy to set up and use. You can use Xiaomi’s phone app to control the unit using your cell phone, and the app is in English and Chinese. You can also control the unit by pushing the one and only button on top of the unit, which cycles between 3 operating modes: automatic, sleep, and power.

This air purifier was recommended to me by various friends, and ranks well when compared against other air purifiers. (See http://www.myhealthbeijing.com/china-public-health/the-best-air-purifiers-under-1000-rmb-my-test-results/ )

Price: 650 RMB

Contact me:
    WeChat: David_L2000
    Email: [email protected]

Keymaster

This air purifier was recommended to me by various friends, and ranks well when compared against other air purifiers. (See http://www.myhealthbeijing.com/china-public-health/the-best-air-purifiers-under-1000-rmb-my-test-results/ )

This is a good resource which I hadn’t read before. Doubt you will have much trouble selling this – I have two of these in my living room and they are working great.

Participant

Thanks, Charlie. If you need a third one, send me a message!

Keymaster

Thanks, Charlie. If you need a third one, send me a message!

I thought I might need a third one so I have that sitting here also. but the pm2.5 in my living room hovers around 2-20 so I just have it turned off. These things are a great value though and I recommend them to friends all the time.

Participant

Thankfully the air has been decent over the past week, but on Saturday 2017-07-08, it was horrible! The smog was clearly visible, and the AQI was at 180 or so. Even in the summer, Chengdu’s air quality leaves a lot to be desired.

I hope we keep getting more and more nights of heavy rain, because they seem to do a good job flushing a lot of the pollution out of the air.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Marketplace’ is closed to new topics and replies.