From Boston, Seeking Friends in Chengdu

HomeForumsClassifiedsPersonalsFrom Boston, Seeking Friends in Chengdu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,

I am from Boston and recently came to Chengdu a couple of days ago to visit some family relatives. I will be staying for a month and would love to make some new friends since most of my relatives are much older than me or are working during the day time. I can speak Sichuan dialect and also English.

I am very interested in meeting locals who can speak English or maybe practice Chinese or just English speaking friends!! Where are the places that I can go to meet some people? I hope I can meet and 5make many friends during this month, since evry day as of now I have been at my relatives’ house dying of boredom since there is nothing to do.

Thanks so much!

Participant

i am also living a boring life here and looking for some quality time…

Keymaster

Check out some bars on Chengdu Places, you shouldn’t have a hard time meeting people there. Other good places to meet people are restaurants in Chengdu like Johnny 5 Donuts and Red Beard Burgers, they both have a distinctly social atmosphere.

Participant

Hello guys,

I would like to visit Chengdu one day (preferably Friday or Saturday) but I don’t like to go alone. I am new in China and don’t speak Chinese yet, so this would be another reason why I would prefer to go with somebody who can get easy to the needed destinations. So, just in case you have too much time and would be willing to visit some places, let me know.

Silvia

P.S. – I live in Mianyang

Participant

I am a local Chinese and have been living in Chengdu for 8 years, if you still have the plan to make a brief visit to Chengdu, feel free to contact me via [email protected], it will be fun for me while a great chance to maintain my English.

Chen

Participant

Hi, I am from Boston and recently came to Chengdu a couple of days ago to visit some family relatives. I will be staying for a month and would love to make some new friends

Whats up, I have been to Boston. My cousin went to school there and i was lucky enough to get to spend a week on campus. Swing by the shop Johnny 5 Donuts and say hi, your first donut is on me man!

Check out some bars on Chengdu Places, you shouldn’t have a hard time meeting people there. Other good places to meet people are restaurants in Chengdu like Johnny 5 Donuts and Red Beard Burgers, they both have a distinctly social atmosphere.

Thanks for the shout out man!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Personals’ is closed to new topics and replies.