Full Time Teaching Jobs

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsFull Time Teaching Jobs

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi everyone!

Chiron is a new social network for teachers and students to easily meet up. You will be able to open an account for free and choose your schedule, hourly rate, and students’ age. Once you’re in you can look for teachers and students for tutoring.

If you are interested, please send me a message and I will send you a form.

I’ll let you know as soon as the website opens!

Camille Guedj
    Foreign manager
    Chiron

Keymaster

Are you based in Chengdu, or located elsewhere in China? Is this for getting hooked up with schools, or for 1-on-1 freelance type teaching?

Participant

Hi Charlie!

We are based in Chengdu, but if you live in Wenjiang or another nearby urban area, you can also apply.

It will be more of a one-on-one type of teaching, as you will be put in contact individually with people or families that want private tutoring for their children. You can also teach small groups if you prefer to.

Participant

The offer is still valid! =)

We are looking for part-time or full-time teachers for English, French, or any other language.

Camille G.
    Chiron Teaching

Participant

Do you have a website?

Participant

Hello Camille, just wondering do you need double language teacher as some students need swop English to Chinese cuz they couldn’t understand English sometimes.

Ria

Participant

Hello Lino,
    Yes, we have a website that is under construction. If you are interested, I can let you know by message as soon as it opens.

Hi Ria,
    Yes, if you also speak Mandarin it’s most certainly a point that will help you get a better salary. But even if you don’t, you can find a teaching a job. Parents might even be looking for people who do not speak Madarin, so that their child has no other choice but to communicate in English!

Camille G.
    Chiron Teaching

Participant

Hey Camille, thank you for your information. May I have Chiron teaching’s website plz? Thank you!

Participant

We already have the domain name, however the website is not open yet because it is still under construction.

I will provide it as soon as the website opens =)

Before that, you can already create a profile if you wish to receive the first demands for customers.

Camille G.
    Chiron Teaching

Participant

Hi! Our offer is still valid, the website is now undergoing a test run.

Come join us, and share your passion with your students!

PM me for a registration form.
    Use of the website is free for teachers.

Camille G.
    Chiron Teaching

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.