Garage Sale Every Sunday Till Everything's Gone

HomeForumsIn ChengduGarage Sale Every Sunday Till Everything's Gone

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Every sunday starting July 5th 9-12am

got a ton of stuff left & selling for super cheap.
    decorative stuff
    sofa pillows
    lamps
    tables, chairs, coffee table etc
    winter stuff: scarves, sweaters, heater, heating pad (if you are new in town you WILL need this stuff. buy it from us super cheap)
    english books
    random art (grafitti/pop style abstract art)
    kitchen everything (utensils, dishes, blender, etc)
    Cat things, fish, fish bowl, cat bowl, etc (free kittens)
    speakers, laser thing for DJ shows (and stand), laptops~for parts/free
    stuffed toys
    white board, cork board, markers, erasers and as many free pens/pencils/markers as you can cart off
    some plants
    Girl crap: purses, new shoes (too small~size 39/us 8ish), hats, etc random stuff
    old phones: 1 touch screen, 1 granny style big buttons
    Random building supplies like a clamp, a saw, some shelf parts, etc diy stuff
    Still considering selling the projector. The current selling price on taobao is 2500 for a new one & 230 for a new lamp. this one needs a new lap but otherwise in great condition & rarely used. Serious & fair offers only. Dont waste my time if you are hoping to get it for 300 kuai.
    Swim card with 20 entries (available end of july) for donghu swimming pool. nice, clean pool behind wanda square. best time to go is 10am -6pm ish 250RMB
    Dining hall card for xinan minzu daxue cafeteria 5RMB
    Chengdu bus card 5 RMB

Basically, everything you need to set up in chengdu. I’m also willing to trade, like books for books or some camping equipment or rollerblades or ??? hit me up, I’m flexible.

Participant

Most things will be 1-90RMB

Participant

I still have a bunch of stuff to sell.

Participant

Before I commit to anything a few questions…

• are the fish and fish bowl sold separately?
    • how may fish? size? color? age?
    • would it be possible to describe the granny button phone? as descriptive as poss, why?
    • lets talk kitties, how many? are they ok around the fish? spayed, neutered? once when i was 4 my cat ate my angel fish!!!!!
    • i see most items are 1 to 99 kuai, anything under that? say….wu mao? i have a drawer with a HUGE collection of them
    • heres my dilemna i teach english (a bit of french too sometimes), and not sure if my boss will let me off from 9 to 12.  is that 9 am or pm?  if i do finally arrive and don’t want anything will you let me use your bus card to get home?
    • what kind of food is served at the cafe?  i am a veggie, and love tou duo si?  is that available daily?
    • i would love to do a swap and will bring some of my crap with me if it is not too hot
    • since i am a newbie here i would love some crusty, cheap Chinese pots and pans, as it adds to the flavor
    • lets talk kitties again, free? HELLO KITTY
    • will refreshements be served?  the thing is i can’t drink coke and prefer diet coke to that coke zero crap
    • are you selling the camera used to take your screen pic wit
    • not to beat a dead horse but….lets talk pool pass, what if there are not many sunny days?
    • is a swim suit included

Participant

Hi troll Fran. I’m gonna be nice and answer some questions:
    Fish has been given to a student
    All kittens have homes with non-trolls
    there is one fish bowl available separately
    granny phone is black, about 1.5 inches wide and 5 inches long. Shiny.
    You can take all my pens in exchange for all your wumaos. I’m happy to take them off your hands.
    you can buy the bus card and use it all you want. I have like 4 (lose/refind them all the time) and they are 25RMB new. Just make sure to top it up.
    Cafe menu is omnivorous. The only thing you can find to eat here are raw carrots. maybe.
    Don’t bring your crap. Bring a picture.
    Unfortunately I am all out of crusty pans but I guess I could make you one if you reeeally want it.
    Coke is poison. BYO.
    I’m selling the phone, that has the camera, that took that pic.
    It’s an indoor pool, who cares how sunny it is? Plus it’s heated for winter swimming.
    Bitch, you nasty. Buy your own swimsuit. I prefer to keep ma crabs to ma self.

Lastly, how bored were you to write all this garbage?

Participant

Gotta admit, it was a pretty good troll.. and wow, that is a huge time investment to f’ with lynx, quite strange.

Keymaster

Before I commit to anything a few questions…

hahahah

Participant

i gotta say i’m kinda naive re trolling. My first impression was that Fran’s post was kinda funny. Im stupid and i think stupid stuff is funny. Then i re-read Fran’s post and thought “maybe there is something nasty about this”. Anyway, i’ve been accused of trolling before and i was genuinely flabbergasted cos:

A)it was directed at friends of mine on this site (how can you troll friends?)

B)I honestly had no “malice aforethought” (ah, the old legal studies 101 comes in handy).
    Anyway, good luck selling your gear msinglynx. Prices seem more than reasonable…

Participant

Edit: “prices seem more than reasonable” came out wrong. I mean “prices seem very cheap!” Not trolling here!

Participant

I thought Fran’s post was very funny.

Participant

Still have stuff. I will be posting pics today.

Participant

Well, I accidentally killed my phone so I cant post pictures.
    Anyway, I still have this to go by wednesday at the latest:

1 yellow bike: standard chinese street bike. It wont be stolen and it doesnt look awesome but it will get you around. Dont waste my time if you have to “think about it”

Samsung Tablet

Pool pass

a super bright reading lamp

set of small free weights

black ikea coffee and end tables

bunch of scarves

Keymaster

Pool pass

How does this work? Which pool?

Participant

Hey Charlie. It’s a limited entree pass for a pool in the donghu area. It’s a workout pool so rarely have to deal with little kids. I can take anyone interested there on wednesday (I’d take pics but I just accidentally killed my new phone T_T so if you wanna see it I must take you). It’s basically like signing over a gym pass but we dont even need to bother to change names. They scan the card and remove one entree from the total.
    I originally paid 1000 for 60 entries (how the heck do you spell this word?!) and there are something like 38 left. I havent gone in ages though so it might actually be closer to 40 something. This pass expires in either November or January (I can find out when I take whoever to go look). It’s also heated in winter and has a pair of decent saunas. Shower rooms kind of suck but they are usable.
    I’d like to get 500 for it but I’m pretty flexible at this point.

Please COMMENT here if you are interested. My phone is dead and I never get my private messages here.
    Thanks

Participant

Oh and because it’s by entree, you can bring your friends in on the same pass, if you want to hang out/swim together. IMO the best time to go is when it opens at 10am until about 4pm. Only 2-3 old men keeping fit usually (although more people in summer)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.