Gourmet Food Free! Just Need a Kitchen.

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsGourmet Food Free! Just Need a Kitchen.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi! I’m moving to Chengdu in March and I need a place where to live. I’m a chef and the only thing I care about is the kitchen which has to be western style, spacious and good looking with a 4 burners stove, a spacious refrigerator and hopefully an oven. I like to cook almost everyday, so If you want to share the apartment with me, you can expect delicious food very often at home. I don’t care where the apartment is located as long as it is not too far (30 min) from the city center; I also don’t care much about the size of my room. Again, I only care about the kitchen and of course a nice dining room and a western style toilet. I’m from Peru and studied Sichuanese cuisine, so my cooking specialty is Peruvian-Sichuanese food, a unique style you will have the opportunity to try only with me. If you have a beautiful kitchen and want to eat gourmet food almost everyday at home for FREE! please send me your kitchen’s pictures and price to my email: mitokondriako AT hotmail DOT com
    Cheers!

Keymaster

I salute your dedication to your craft. Large and spacious, Western style kitchens are so rare here. I love my apartment but the one thing which I really dislike is that the kitchen is so small. Good luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.