Renting Room in a Shared Apartment

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsRenting Room in a Shared Apartment

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

A large room is opening up starting March 1-Jun 18 in a shared apartment just off Renmin Nan Lu near Raffel’s City. This old-style, Chinese walk-up apartment is a short walk from subway line 1 and comes well furnished with a full kitchen (including fridge, blender, stove top, oven), washing machine, living room, breakfast nook, and western style toilet. Rent/room is 866rmb/month + utilities and deposit. Two foreign guys that work and study in Chengdu rent the other rooms and are interested in maintaining a laid back lifestyle. If you’re interested in having a look, add me on We Chat at 134 8893 7227 and I can send you pics and arrange a time to visit! Thanks!

Cal

Participant

Hi Cal,

I lost my phone, so I can’t use my wechat until I get a new one, but I might be interested in that room. Would you mind to send me the pictures to my email?

email: mitokondriako AT hotmail DOT com

Thanks a lot

Alfredo

Participant

Hey Cal.

I just got a job teaching English in Chengdu and am in the market for a place to live for the next couple of months. I don’t have WeChat currently because, for some reason, my phone number is being used by some corporation. My email is hurca AT live DOT com if you would like to contact me further or send me the pictures of the appartment. My phone number is 158 2845 6451 if you would like to text me about the place.

Thank you, Jesse T. Hickey

Participant

Hey Cal, is the room still available? im interested in renting there from april to the date you point (june 18)

My name is Moises im working as an intern in a company here in chengdu, i added you on wechat.

looking forward to hearing from you

Best regards

Moises Lopez

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.