Gym in Tian Fu Square Neighbourhood

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionGym in Tian Fu Square Neighbourhood

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello,

I would just like to ask if there is some decent gym, not overcrowded in the evening, in Tian Fu Square or Fu Li Square neighbourhood.

I visited one in Fu Li Square but it looks to be totally packed in the late afternoons …

Participant

Tianfu Square – in Ren He, on I think 4th or 5th floor. I had a membership but when I stopped working next door I stopped going, I think it’s got to be expired by now. It was a great gym – clean and not very busy, everything you need..I think I paid 6k for 2 years, and they gave me 2.5..

Participant

Thanks a lot Rick. I will check it.

Participant

hi, Gym, sorry to disturb you, could you tell me how to send a topic here? i want to send a topic here, but i do not know how to do that. thanks for your help very much, i am looking forward to your reply veryl much!

Participant

Hi Cheryl,

You may see on the right top corner just under the Search Forum window Forum Options list. And the first option is add a new topic.

Participant

Hello,

I would just like to ask if there is some decent gym, not overcrowded in the evening, in Tian Fu Square or Fu Li Square neighbourhood.

I visited one in Fu Li Square but it looks to be totally packed in the late afternoons …

I joined the one you mentioned in Fuli last year. Its decent as far as Chinese gyms go, I got the annual price down to 1900rmb. They say they have filtered air inside, don’t really know if theres any truth behind it, but the locker room smells like ass.

their machines are complete, one bench press, one incline, one decline, military bench, unfortunately no squat rack, just a smith machine. it does get a little full before dinnertime, never too packed, and for some reason, this gym has a lot of hot girls, including the trainers and receptionists

Keymaster

and for some reason, this gym has a lot of hot girls, including the trainers and receptionists

Sounds like a good place. As a general rule, gyms in China definitely prioritize hiring attractive female trainers over hiring qualified and competent trainers.

Participant

Thanks Danny. I will then give it a try – yearly membership they quoted me 2,500 CNY, reducing to 2,400 CNY – will try to talk to them about 1,900 CNY deal though 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.