Where to Get Haircuts in Chengdu?

HomeForumsIn ChengduWhere to Get Haircuts in Chengdu?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey guys, i was wondering if anyone can suggest a place to get my 1st haircut in china, my hair is getting out of control and with summer heat rising up this is a must, i live near luomashi subway station

i will go with a friend that speaks chinese but advices on what to tell the guy cutting my hair are welcome

Keymaster

I would just try some places. I think no matter how much you spend you won’t be mitigating the chance of getting a bad haircut by too much. I normally just go to the place nearest my house, but my hair is short and my requirements are very basic.

Participant

If you’re still looking for a safe bet check out Tom’s it’s on the road opposite poly centre that peters tex mex is down. 35RMB and he speaks english.

Participant

Guy on the street near Yulin market quoted me 7 kuai with clippers….

Participant

unfortunately your only choice is to take 3 hour flight to Bangkok and get one there

Keymaster

Guy on the street near Yulin market quoted me 7 kuai with clippers….

I have a friend in Chengdu who does this every time he gets his hair cut. No one would ever know that he pays less than 10 rmb for getting his hair cut unless he tells them, it looks fine.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.