Help Converting Your Drivers License in Chengdu

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionHelp Converting Your Drivers License in Chengdu

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi there,

If you live in Chengdu for not a short time or you’re planning to stay here. Maybe you are considering to have a car.

If you’ve already got a driving license from your country, you can just convert it in Chengdu then you’ll get a local one.

You need to prepare some paper works, some certificates from local police or other bureu etc, then you’ll have to pass a written exam and finally you can have Chinese license…

If you want a conversion but you feel inconvenient to do it on your own. You can just contact me, I will help.:)

For me I got plenty of time and I am kinda professional on this kind of stuff… sure will save a lot of time for you!

*** Oh and if you don’t have any license but want to apply a new one also don’t hesitate to make a contact with me. I provide driving training courses and help you get the license…

I will give you very good price for all services!!

Please contact me if you are interested, I will share more details and let’s have a discussion!!

You can find me on wechat/QQ by search the number “497597018”, also you can call/text me on mobile : 189 0820 4745, and my email is : [email protected]

Thanks & have a nice day!

Serena

Keymaster

I’m interested. Sent you an email.

Participant

I’ve replied your email Charlie, please check and kindly get back to me.:)

Participant

Hey Serena,

I was going to ask you about the possibility of swapping my driving licence for a Chinese one the other time :p We’ll see what happens when I get there.

Participant

Hey Serena, I was going to ask you about the possibility of swapping my driving licence for a Chinese one the other time :p We’ll see what happens when I get there.

Sure Maz, please feel free to email me when you need your swapping.:)

Participant

I don’t know about the process of getting a new license, but just converting your foreign one is pretty straight forward, you can easily do it on your own. Think there’s been a thread on here explaining how to do it some time ago. The only tricky part is passing the computer test, which is in best Chinglish  – unless you can take it in Chinese of course. But then again, you can retake the test as many times as you like, just have to pay another 100kuai each time.

Participant

I don’t know about the process of getting a new license, but just converting your foreign one is pretty straight forward, you can easily do it on your own. Think there’s been a thread on here explaining how to do it some time ago. The only tricky part is passing the computer test, which is in best Chinglish  – unless you can take it in Chinese of course. But then again, you can retake the test as many times as you like, just have to pay another 100kuai each time.

Hello Muell, yes it’s true. I offer this service to someone who doesn’t have time to do this on their own, or the lazy’s.:P And about the Chinglish computer test, I’ve visited the vehicle administration office and studyed in my own way so I can help foreigners pass the exam since I am a Chinese.:)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.