Hiring English Teachers in Chengdu

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsHiring English Teachers in Chengdu

• This topic has 710 replies, 124 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Avatar photoCharlie.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 711 total)
  • Author
    Participant

We are an English training school with 8 different locations in Chengdu. Three are in the West, three are in the South, and other two are in the East near Wanda Plaza and Jiuyan bridge but all are fairly central.

We are looking for native English speakers with teaching experience to work for us. We do want people who are already in Chengdu, or at least in China.

As an i2 educator, most of our classes are one-to-one although we also have some small classes. We need people who are flexible with their working time because it depends on when our customers are available(don’t worry, we have reasonable expectations about this!). 
    We need people to work for 15 hours a week, more if you choose to. We also employ part time teachers if you only want part time work.We are a modern, friendly and fun school with a nice vibe and we like to think we are different to most of our competitors here(in positive ways). For example, unlike most other schools here, we always pay on time! We also offer training and opportunities for personal development. Our salary is better than most schools, for less actual working time. We won’t ask you to sit around for 20 hours a week twiddling your thumbs.
    Requirements:Native English speaker
    Degree with original copy of certificate preferred but not essential(visa purposes)
    Teaching experience
    Teaching qualification preferred ( eg. TESOL, TEFL)
    Positive, friendly personality is a must!
    Flexibility about working times(our opening hours are 9am-9pm)

Please send your resume or CV and other relevant teaching documents to [email protected], we will contact you as soon as possible after receiving your documents.

Participant

Hello,
    We are looking for a few new teachers to work in our schools teaching English to a variety of Chinese students. We currently have 4 schools in Chengdu and 1 in Chongqing that we looking for new teachers. Our English department is run by a mix of American and Chinese managers with the direct Foreign Teacher manager being from America there will never be any communication problems or misunderstandings as it relates to pay or culture. So if you are looking for a part-time or full-time teaching position in Chengdu or Chongqing have a look at the info below and get in touch with us.

Position title: English Teacher
    Teaching Locations: Chengdu or Chongqing

Schedule : Flexible
    Class size : From 1-on-1 to 1-to-15 depending on the school
    Students : Our students ages  range from children to adults

Materials : We provide our teachers with all the necessary lesson books, reading material, program guides and also give our teachers the freedom to create specific programs if necessary
    Type of lessons: In addition to helping our students with improving their conversational English, we also help our students prepare for school exams, SATs, ACTs, IELTS and TOEFL
    Starting Date :As soon as possible
    We are currently hiring teachers for the summer, as well as 1 year contracts (preferred)
    Job Preferences:
    1. Be a native English speaker preferably from The USA, Canada, England, Australia or New Zealand
    2. Have a Bachelor’s degree or above
    3. Have at least one year or more of teaching experience
    4. Have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate
    Salary and Benefits for Full-time & Part-time Teachers:
    1. 220RMB to 320RMB per 100 minutes (expect to make between 4,400-14,000)
    2. Monthly bonuses
    3. Yearly bonuses
    4. Yearly raises
    5. Continued education opportunities
    6. Work travel opportunities

If you are interested in working with us, please send us the following documents:

1. Current CV
    2. Recent photo
    3. A photocopy of your passport
    4. A photocopy of your visa
    5. A scan of your bachelor’s degree and/or teaching certificates
    7. Your current contact information phone, email, Skype etc.
    8. Please also let us know you Chinese language level.

We are currently hiring for Chengdu or Chongqing
    Contact person: Dan Stein
    Tel: 0086-28-86248398
    Email: [email protected]
    Skype ID: heartsonenglish

Participant

Hi there! Do you wanna be an excellent Foreign English teacher, working with us? Both full time and part time are ok.
    Let me introduce our school for you. Our school is the first professional spoken English training school for adults in Chengdu, China. Most of the students in our school are adults, Their English are pretty good.
    We have five branches in Chengdu City now; it’s quite easy to find those branches because of the convenient transportation. (They are located inside the 2nd ring road)
    For full time teacher, we Offer:
    * 7000-10,000 RMB/month for our teachers depending on experience and class hour
    * Help finding accommodation and getting you set up if needed
    * A ticket to your home country or cash equivalent up to 6000 RMB on contract completion
    * We can provide a working visa if the applicant meets the requirements for a Z-Visa
    * Friendly and professional work environment.
    * Small class sizes
    * Western management.
    Requirements:
    * Native English Speaker
    * Enthusiastic & Passionate about teaching
    * TESOL qualification is preferred
    * Graduated at least two years ago (required for work visa)
    Duties & Responsibilities
    * Preparing & delivering high quality lessons (lesson plans and other resources available).
    * Additional office duties should class hours fall short of contracted hours.
    * Attending and participating enthusiastically in any training, marketing events, national or international trips.

About the job:
    * Teach 15-20 hours per week, Maximum five office hours per week.
    * One year contract
    For part time teacher, we Offer 120-150RMB/hour depending on experience and teaching performance.
    If you are interested, please feel free to contact me directly at number:13550248272. or send me email including your Resume or CV(name & age, nationality’ current living location, education and work experiences, etc ) to [email protected].
    Thanks and regards.
    Sky

Participant

We are an English training school with 9 different locations in Chengdu. Three are in the West, four are in the South, and other two are in the East near Wanda Plaza and Jiuyan bridge but all are fairly central.

We are looking for native English speakers with teaching experience to work for us. We do want people who are already in Chengdu, or at least in China.

As an i2 educator, most of our classes are one-to-one although we also have some small classes. We need people who are flexible with their working time because it depends on when our customers are available(don’t worry, we have reasonable expectations about this!). 
    We need people to work for 15 hours a week, more if you choose to. We also employ part time teachers if you only want part time work.We are a modern, friendly and fun school with a nice vibe and we like to think we are different to most of our competitors here(in positive ways). For example, unlike most other schools here, we always pay on time! We also offer training and opportunities for personal development. Our salary is better than most schools, for less actual working time. We won’t ask you to sit around for 20 hours a week twiddling your thumbs.

Requirements:
    Native English speaker
    Degree with original copy of certificate preferred but not essential(visa purposes)
    Teaching experience
    Teaching qualification preferred ( eg. TESOL, TEFL)
    Positive, friendly personality is a must!
    Flexibility about working times(our opening hours are 9am-9pm)

Please send your resume or CV and other relevant teaching documents to [email protected], we will contact you as soon as possible after receiving your documents.

Participant

The Chengdu UEI Sino-American Elite Program is a three-year, English language, college prep program for Chinese secondary level students who plan to attend a university in the U.S. UEI is an American managed company, but has a joint venture agreement with a local Chengdu international high school. We have a non-intensive program following a five-month semester schedule. Our American management team has a combined 25 years experience in education and in China. We use the highest quality, cutting edge course materials and teacher resources imported from overseas.  Our facilities are furnished with high-tech, audio-visual equipment.

We are looking to hire both part-time and full-time English teachers who meet the following minimum requirements.

Teachers who are already living in Chengdu now have a definite advantage over those currently living elsewhere.

1) Native speaker of North American English (NAE).
    2) U.S. or Canadian passport holders only.
    3) Bachelor’s degree from a North American university.
    4) TEFL Certificate.
    5) 1-2 years previous English teaching experience.
    6) Young and energetic.
    7) Happy and friendly.
    8) Positive, patient, and flexible.
    9) 1 year experience living in China.
    10) A self-reliant, self-starter looking for a challenge.

Our Fall Semester 2013 courses begin on Monday September 2nd. Please send us your resume before then.

For full-time positions we can offer a compensation package worth 12,000 Rmb per month. This includes a taxed salary plus either a non-taxed housing allowance or a free on-campus apartment. We can also assist with the process of obtaining a Z work visa and residence permit.

Send your resume to Eric Danielson, UEI Academic Director, E-mail:  [email protected], Website:  http://www.usuei.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant

Primary School in Wuhou (near the temple)

11 hours a week. 6000 month

Can work around your timetable if we are quick enough (before they complete the semester timetable).

Plenty of time for other jobs or studying.

Really easy and steady job for the academic year (or just one semester if you prefer)

Reply or send an email to: [email protected]

thanks

Participant

My school, an international kindergarten, is looking for 3 teachers to start asap. I’ve just started here & the Director of the International Department is working hard to improve the school for both teachers & students & we are moving towards the IB system, hopefully to start using it fully next academic year with valuable training throughout this academic year.  PM me if you’re interested!

Position 1) LEAD ENGLISH TEACHER (2 available positions)
    We Offer:
    * 12,000 RMB/month for our teachers
    * Accommodation or an accommodation allowance of 1,500 RMB/Month
    * Airfare allowance of 6,00RMB/year
    * 1 month bonus on completion of the contract (12,000RMB)
    * 12 months medical insurance

Requirements:
    * 2 years teaching experience
    * Native English speaker
    * Bachelors degree
    * Enthusiastic & passionate about teaching children
    * IB PYP experience preferred

Position 2) ASSISTANT ENGLISH TEACHER (1 available position)
    We Offer:
    * 8,500 RMB/month for our teachers
    * Accommodation or an accommodation allowance of 1,500 RMB/Month
    * Airfare allowance of 6,00RMB/year
    * 1 month bonus on completion of the contract (8,500RMB)
    * 12 months health insurance

Requirements:
    * TESOL certified
    * Native English speakers preferred
    * Enthusiastic & passionate about teaching children

About the job:
    * Our school has 150+ students between 2 & 6 yrs old
    * Locate in Chengdu, Sichuan province, China (Just outside the 3rd ring rd, south of the city)
    * It is a full time position, 8am – 5:45pm / Mon – Fri (40 work hours)
    * Teach 2-5 English lesson per week for 15-30min per lesson depending on the age of the students
    * 12 month contracts
    * We can provide a working visa if the applicant meets the requirements for a Z-Visa
    * Opportunities for career advancement as the school also has foreign management positions.
    * Brochure: https://www.facebook.com/SoongChingLingInternationalKindergartenChengdu

Participant

Native English speakers with rich teaching experience needed

for the newly opened Jinsha campus(very close to

the Jinsha Ruins Museum)

The exact address is No.138 of Jinyang Road.(金阳路138号)

Participant

We’re looking for part time English teachers to teach students in small class (never with more than 4 students). Classes will be held at one of our 10 schools around Chengdu. Class lengths will be 45 mins, 1 hour or 1.5 hours. It depends on what length the student choose.

Payment will be 120-150 per/h, could be more depending on experience/qualifications.

Please first send your resume to [email protected], if you are suitable for the job, we will contact you soon.

Participant

Hi there!

ISMART is an English institute mainly facing to the children who are 4-12 years old, however, we also have some youth and adult students. We have VIP course (1 to 1/2) and small class course (3-8 students), and most teachers here are foreigners. There are some photos and videos for you to have a look.

-Photos and videos: http://site.douban.com/201877/room/2585663/

-More videos: http://i.youku.com/u/UMTI5NzU0ODU0OA==/videos

We are located in west of Chengdu, between the 2nd and the 3rd ring road. It’s a 2-floor apartment, and we have the most lovely, colorful, comfortable environment.

-Address: Room101 Unit2 Building12, the third stage of Ludaoguoji, Ludao road, Wuhou district., Chengdu.(成都市武侯区鹭岛路36号,鹭岛国际三期12-2-101)

-Please check the map:

The payment range from 120-200yuan per hour. Usually, each time you come to teach 1.5h, including two 40min-classes and 10min-rest in between. The payment depends on your background, teaching experience and ability—the interaction with kids and the class phenomenon.

We are a very young institute, and we have a young team, thus we are creative and passionate. If you are interested, please contact us via Email or phone, sending us your resume or CV, containing your basic information. Then maybe we’ll have a chance to meet and talk about the details. Really welcome you to join us!

-Email: [email protected]

-Cell: 15528353643 (Cecilia)

Participant

part  time  english  teacher  wanted

our  school   is  a  primary  school.it  is  localed  in west  of  chengdu.there  are  about 3000 students  in  our  school.now  we  have  one  foreign  teacher  but  we  need  one  more.there  are  about 42 students  in  one  class. the  pay  is  between  150 and  200 per  hour.if  you  are  interested  in  it,please  send  email  to  me  as  soon  as  possible.urgent!hurry!my  email  :[email protected]

Participant

i2
    Established in 2006, the International Institute of Education (i2) combines highly motivated students with experienced educators. Relying on a truly international team of academic professionals, i2 is the alternative to monotonous English teaching mills seen throughout much of China. Centered on a philosophy that catering to the individual needs of students breeds success, i2 takes a wholly original approach to the study and comprehension of language.

We have 10 campuses in total, four are in the West, two are in the east and four are in the South, but they are fairly central. Now We are looking for native English speakers with teaching experience to work for us .

Style

i2 believes that a close bond between student and educator is essential for academic success and with that in mind i2 caps each class at no more than 4 students. Building on the guarantee of a small classroom setting i2 tailors each of its courses to the individual needs of the students, rather than pre packaged courses sold in bulk. With the flexibility and comfort of a small classroom, coupled with driven students and experienced educators, i2 provides the perfect atmosphere for academic success.

I2 also provide some subject classes, beside English class, such as basketball class, dancing class, tennis class, etc.

Position

As an i2 Educator, each teacher will carry a per week course load of 15/20 hours. With i2’s philosophy of a small classroom setting, this often translates to a single educator working with no more than 4 students per class.
    Develop course curriculum per student’s needs
    Deliver well prepared and enthusiastic lessons
    Participate in i2 related activities

Salary

15 hour contract – starting at 6500 RMB per month
    20 hour contract – starting at 8000 RMB per month + housing allowance

*Negotiable based on your teaching experience but I’m sure it is better than what most of other schools in Chengdu offer.

Our advantage

i2 is located in Chengdu, which is the most attractive city in China.
    i2 offers higher salary than the average one other schools offers in Chengdu.
    i2 is a certificated school granted the right to hire foreigners while some schools don’t have the right to hire foreigners.

Benefits

Visa – Student visa (x), Business visa (F), Employment visa (z)
    Resident Permit
    Flight allowance: 6,000RMB – Following completion of contract
    Paid holiday
    Continued academic training
    Private Chinese lessons

Qualifications

Native English speaker (USA, England, Australia and Canada)
    TEFL/TOEFL certified
    1+ year(s) experience teaching in Asia (China, S. Korea, Japan)

If you want to have a good job in Chengdu, i2 is the best choice for you!
    Don’t hesitate to visit our website http://www.i2ed.com and contact us as soon as possible!
    Give yourself a chance and rend your resume and passport copy to [email protected].

Participant

I’m arriving in Chengdu, I would be interested in some volunteering work teaching English for a short time period. If it is possible, please contact me

[email protected] or via 1<span style=”font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px;”>8653839176</span>

Val

Participant

<span style=”color: #000000; font-family: arial, sans-serif; line-height: normal; background-color: #ffffff;”>Hi,</span><br style=”color: #000000; font-family: arial, sans-serif; line-height: normal; background-color: #ffffff;” /><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: arial, sans-serif; line-height: normal; background-color: #ffffff;”>I am foreigner and you can call me Shafa, 26 year age, 170 cm tall </span><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: arial, sans-serif; line-height: normal; background-color: #ffffff;”>having more than three year of experience in teaching, want to teach </span><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: arial, sans-serif; line-height: normal; background-color: #ffffff;”>English.  My contact address is given below.</span><br style=”color: #000000; font-family: arial, sans-serif; line-height: normal; background-color: #ffffff;” /><br style=”color: #000000; font-family: arial, sans-serif; line-height: normal; background-color: #ffffff;” /><br style=”color: #000000; font-family: arial, sans-serif; line-height: normal; background-color: #ffffff;” /><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: arial, sans-serif; line-height: normal; background-color: #ffffff;”>M.Shafa</span><br style=”color: #000000; font-family: arial, sans-serif; line-height: normal; background-color: #ffffff;” /><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: arial, sans-serif; line-height: normal; background-color: #ffffff;”>Doctoral Student,</span><br style=”color: #000000; font-family: arial, sans-serif; line-height: normal; background-color: #ffffff;” /><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: arial, sans-serif; line-height: normal; background-color: #ffffff;”>Post Code: 611731, Building # 23 Room # 206 International Dorm,</span><br style=”color: #000000; font-family: arial, sans-serif; line-height: normal; background-color: #ffffff;” /><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: arial, sans-serif; line-height: normal; background-color: #ffffff;”>University of Electronics Science and Technology, Chengdu, China</span><br style=”color: #000000; font-family: arial, sans-serif; line-height: normal; background-color: #ffffff;” /><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: arial, sans-serif; line-height: normal; background-color: #ffffff;”>Cell # 008613402828513 QQ#1916544957</span><br style=”color: #000000; font-family: arial, sans-serif; line-height: normal; background-color: #ffffff;” /><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: arial, sans-serif; line-height: normal; background-color: #ffffff;”>Skype ID- muhammadshafa2008</span>

[email protected]

Participant

We are looking for native English speakers with teaching experience of IELTS and TEFL. We do want people who are already in Chengdu, especially around the Huaqiao city.

Requirements:
    -IELTS/TEFL/TOEFL certified
    -Native English Speaker
    -Bacheor’s degree
    -Related teaching experience
    -Outstanding communication skills
    -Positive, friendly personality is a must
    Salary and benefits:
    -Competitive salary 8000-12000 RMB/ month
    -Paid vacation
    -Paid holidays
    -Flight allowance and insurance provided
    -Work visa provided
    -Other bonuses offered

If you are interested,please contact Demi with the following options:
    email: [email protected]
    QQ: 1610472231

Participant

We are looking for native English speakers with teaching experience of IELTS and TEFL. We do want people who are already in Chengdu, especially living in the west region of Chengdu.

Requirements:
    -Native English Speaker
    -Bacheor’s degree
    Salary and benefits:
    -Paid vacation
    -Paid holidays
    -Work visa provided
    -Other bonuses offered

Participant

We are looking for native English speakers with teaching experience of IELTS and TEFL. We do want people who are already in Chengdu, especially around the Huaqiao city.

Requirements:
    -Native English Speaker
    -Bacheor’s degree
    Salary and benefits:
    -Paid vacation
    -Paid holidays
    -Work visa provided
    -Other bonuses offered

Participant

i2
    Established in 2006, the International Institute of Education (i2) combines highly motivated students with experienced educators. Relying on a truly international team of academic professionals, i2 is the alternative to monotonous English teaching mills seen throughout much of China. Centered on a philosophy that catering to the individual needs of students breeds success, i2 takes a wholly original approach to the study and comprehension of language.

We have 9 campuses in total, there are in the West, two are in the east and two are in the South, but they are fairly central. Now We are looking for native English speakers with teaching experience to work for us .

Style
    i2 believes that a close bond between student and educator is essential for academic success and with that in mind i2 caps each class at no more than 4 students. Building on the guarantee of a small classroom setting i2 tailors each of its courses to the individual needs of the students, rather than pre packaged courses sold in bulk. With the flexibility and comfort of a small classroom, coupled with driven students and experienced educators, i2 provides the perfect atmosphere for academic success.
    I2 also provide some subject classes, beside English class, such as basketball class, dancing class, tennis class, etc.

Position
    As an i2 Educator, each teacher will carry a per week course load of 15/20 hours. With i2’s philosophy of a small classroom setting, this often translates to a single educator working with no more than 4 students per class.
    Develop course curriculum per student’s needs
    Deliver well prepared and enthusiastic lessons
    Participate in i2 related activities
    Salary
    *Negotiable based on your teaching experience but I’m sure it is better than what most of other schools in Chengdu offer.
    Our advantage
    i2 is located in Chengdu,which is one of the most attractive cities in China.
    i2 offers higher salary than the average one other schools offers in Chengdu.
    i2 is a certificated school granted the right to hire foreigners while some schools don’t have the right to hire foreigners.

Benefits
    Visa – Student visa (x), Business visa (F), Employment visa (z)
    Resident Permit
    Flight allowance: 6,000RMB – Following completion of contract
    Paid holiday
    Continued academic training
    Private Chinese lessons
    Qualifications
    Bachelor degree (BA/BS) from accredited college/university
    Native English speaker (USA, England, Australia and Canada)
    Desired Qualifications
    TEFL/TOEFL certified
    1+ year(s) experience teaching in Asia (China, S. Korea, Japan)

If you want to have a good job in Chengdu, i2 is the best choice for you!
    Please contact Demi with the following options:
    qq: 1610472231

For more information, please check our websites:
    http://www.i2education.com/zh-CN/index.html
    http://www.i2ed.com/

Participant

We are looking for native English speakers with teaching experience of IELTS and TEFL. We do want people who are already in Chengdu, especially living around the Huaqiao city.

Requirements:
    -Native English Speaker
    -Bacheor’s degree
    Salary and benefits:
    -Paid vacation
    -Paid holidays
    -Work visa provided
    -Other bonuses offered

Participant

Native English Speakers Needed in Chengdu
    We are looking for native English speakers with teaching experience of IELTS and TEFL. We do want people who are already in Chengdu, especially living around the Huaqiao city.

Requirements:
    -Native English Speaker
    -Bacheor’s degree
    Salary and benefits:
    -Paid vacation
    -Paid holidays
    -Work visa provided
    -Other bonuses offered

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 711 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.