Hiring English Teachers in Chengdu

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsHiring English Teachers in Chengdu

• This topic has 710 replies, 124 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Avatar photoCharlie.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 711 total)
  • Author
    Participant

We are a one-to-one high-end English training school . Now we are looking for some native english speakers as our full-time and part-time teachers.

Requirements:
    1) native language speakers with outstanding communicational skills.
    2) has basic teaching skills, withing teaching experience preferred
    3) positive, kind, patient and passionate
    4) teachers with IELTS/TESOL/TEFL/CELTA are preferred
    5) experience related to business is preferred.

Salary and benefits:
    1) Competitive salary (8,000 RMB/month) and housing allowance (1,000 RMB/month)
    2) Paid vacation
    3) Flight allowance and insurance provided
    4) Work visa provided
    5) Other bonuses offered
    If you are intersted, Please send your CV and photos to [email protected]. I will contact with you as soon as possible.
    Thank you!

Participant

International Institute of Education (i2) is an English training school in Chengdu Chongqing,Mianyang and Guiyang city .
    As an i2 educator, most of our classes are one-to-one although we also have some small classes. We need people to work for 20 hours a week, more or less if you choose. Students are all ages, from 3-adults, but most students will be children between 6 and 12 years old.
    Requirements:
    -Native English Speaker
    -Bachelor’s degree
    -Related teaching experience
    -Outstanding communication skills
    -Positive, friendly personality is a must
    Salary and benefits:
    -Competitive salary (8,000 RMB/month) and housing allowance (1,000 RMB/month)
    -paid extra hours
    -Paid vacation
    -Paid holidays
    -Flight allowance and insurance provided
    -Work visa provided
    -Other bonuses offered

If you want to have a good job in Chengdu, i2 is the best choice for you!
    Please contact Demi with the following options:
    email: [email protected]
    qq: 1610472231

For more information, please check our websites:
    http://www.i2education.com/zh-CN/index.html
    http://www.i2ed.com/

Participant

International Institute of Education (i2) is an English training school in Chengdu Chongqing,Mianyang and Guiyang city .
    As an i2 educator, most of our classes are one-to-one although we also have some small classes. We need people to work for 20 hours a week, more or less if you choose. Students are all ages, from 3-adults, but most students will be children between 6 and 12 years old.
    Requirements:
    -Native English Speaker
    -Bachelor’s degree
    Salary and benefits:
    -Competitive salary (8,000 RMB/month) and housing allowance (1,000 RMB/month)
    -paid extra hours
    -Paid vacation
    -Paid holidays
    -Work visa provided
    -Other bonuses offered

Participant

Why are there only ads from i2? And do you guys really need to post the exact same giant ad EVERY day??

Participant

Desperate times desperate measures

Participant

i2
    Established in 2006, the International Institute of Education (i2) combines highly motivated students with experienced educators. Relying on a truly international team of academic professionals, i2 is the alternative to monotonous English teaching mills seen throughout much of China. Centered on a philosophy that catering to the individual needs of students breeds success, i2 takes a wholly original approach to the study and comprehension of language.

We have 9 campuses in total, there are in the West, two are in the east and two are in the South, but they are fairly central. Now We are looking for native English speakers with teaching experience to work for us .

Style
    i2 believes that a close bond between student and educator is essential for academic success and with that in mind i2 caps each class at no more than 4 students. Building on the guarantee of a small classroom setting i2 tailors each of its courses to the individual needs of the students, rather than pre packaged courses sold in bulk. With the flexibility and comfort of a small classroom, coupled with driven students and experienced educators, i2 provides the perfect atmosphere for academic success.
    I2 also provide some subject classes, beside English class, such as basketball class, dancing class, tennis class, etc.

Position
    As an i2 Educator, each teacher will carry a per week course load of 15/20 hours. With i2’s philosophy of a small classroom setting, this often translates to a single educator working with no more than 4 students per class.
    Develop course curriculum per student’s needs
    Deliver well prepared and enthusiastic lessons
    Participate in i2 related activities
    Salary
    *Negotiable based on your teaching experience but I’m sure it is better than what most of other schools in Chengdu offer.
    Our advantage
    i2 is located in Chengdu,which is one of the most attractive cities in China.
    i2 offers higher salary than the average one other schools offers in Chengdu.
    i2 is a certificated school granted the right to hire foreigners while some schools don’t have the right to hire foreigners.

Benefits
    Visa – Student visa (x), Business visa (F), Employment visa (z)
    Resident Permit
    Flight allowance: 6,000RMB – Following completion of contract
    Paid holiday
    Continued academic training
    Private Chinese lessons
    Qualifications
    Bachelor degree (BA/BS) from accredited college/university
    Native English speaker (USA, England, Australia and Canada)
    Desired Qualifications
    TEFL/TOEFL certified
    1+ year(s) experience teaching in Asia (China, S. Korea, Japan)

Participant

We are a one-to-one high-end English training school . Now we are looking for some native english speakers as our full-time and part-time teachers.

Requirements:

Salary and benefits:
    1) Competitive salary (8,000 RMB/month) and housing allowance (1,000 RMB/month)
    2) Paid vacation
    4) Work visa provided
    5) Other bonuses offered
    If you are intersted, Please send your CV and photos to [email protected]. I will contact with you as soon as possible.
    Thank you!

Participant

FOREIGN FEMALE PART TIME JAZZ TEACHER NEEDED IN CHENGDU
    Classifieds > Jobs > Jobs Offered
    International Institute of Education (short for I2 ) is looking for a female jazz teacher to teach students on weekends from 6:30pm-8:00pm. The campus is at East Second Ring Road. Jazz teacher will have demo class in Wanda Campus.
    Pay is 200RMB/hour with nice teaching environment, friendly staff and caring company.
    Requirement: English speaker with American and British accent, good looking, punctual, responsible able to adapt in Chinese culture, stable
    If interested, please send Yoyo your CV to my email [email protected] with dance photos attached. Thanks
    Notes: Relevant documents :
    1.CV
    2.Photos

Participant

Requirements:
    -Native English Speaker
    -Bachelor’s degree
    Salary and benefits:
    -Competitive salary (8,000 rmb-12000 rmb/month) and housing allowance (1,000 rmb/month)
    -paid extra hours
    -Paid vacation
    -Paid holidays
    -Work visa provided
    -Other bonuses offered

Participant

My school is looking for somebody to teach grades 1 to 6.

27 classes a week, about 11k a month, 4 months holiday per year, 10% bonus.

PM me if you are interested.

Participant

We are looking for native English speakers with teaching experience to work for us. We do want people who are already in Chengdu, or at least in China.

As an i2 educator, most of our classes are one-to one although we also have some small classes. We need people who are flexible with their working time because it depends on when our customers are available(don’t worry, we have reasonable expectations about this!).
    We need people to work for 15 hours a week, more if you choose to. We also employ part time teachers if you only want part time work.
    Requirements:Native English speaker Degree with original copy of certificate preferred but not essential(visa purposes)
    Teaching experience Teaching qualification preferred ( eg TESOL, TEFL)
    Positive, friendly personality is a must!
    Flexibility about working times.

If you are interested, please send your CV with your recent photos attached to [email protected], and I will contact with you as soon as possible. Thanks.

Participant

Requirements:

Salary and benefits:
    1) Competitive salary (8,000 rmb-12000 rmb/month) and housing allowance (1,000 RMB/month)
    2) Paid vacation
    4) Work visa provided
    5) Other bonuses offered
    If you are interested, please send your CV with your recent photos attached to [email protected], and I will contact with you as soon as possible. Thank you.

Participant

Requirements:

Salary and benefits:
    1) Competitive salary (8,000 rmb-12000 rmb/month) and housing allowance (1,000 RMB/month)
    2) Paid vacation
    4) Work visa provided
    5) Other bonuses offered
    If you are interested, please send your CV with your recent photos attached to [email protected], and I will contact with you as soon as possible. Thank you.

Participant

i2
    Established in 2006, the International Institute of Education (i2) combines highly motivated students with experienced educators. Relying on a truly international team of academic professionals, i2 is the alternative to monotonous English teaching mills seen throughout much of China. Centered on a philosophy that catering to the individual needs of students breeds success, i2 takes a wholly original approach to the study and comprehension of language.

Style
    i2 believes that a close bond between student and educator is essential for academic success and with that in mind i2 caps each class at no more than 4 students. Building on the guarantee of a small classroom setting i2 tailors each of its courses to the individual needs of the students, rather than pre packaged courses sold in bulk. With the flexibility and comfort of a small classroom, coupled with driven students and experienced educators, i2 provides the perfect atmosphere for academic success.
    I2 also provide some subject classes, beside English class, such as basketball class, dancing class, tennis class, etc.

Position
    As an i2 Educator, each teacher will carry a per week course load of 15/20 hours. With i2’s philosophy of a small classroom setting, this often translates to a single educator working with no more than 4 students per class.
    Salary
    *Negotiable based on your teaching experience but I’m sure it is better than what most of other schools in Chengdu offer.
    Our advantage
    i2 is a certificated school granted the right to hire foreigners while some schools don’t have the right to hire foreigners.

Benefits
    Resident Permit
    Paid holiday
    Private Chinese lessons
    Qualifications
    Desired Qualifications
    TEFL/TOEFL certified

Participant

Requirements:
    -Native English Speaker
    -Bachelor’s degree
    Salary and benefits:
    -Competitive salary (8,000 rmb-12000 rmb/month) and housing allowance (1,000 rmb/month)
    -paid extra hours
    -Paid vacation
    -Paid holidays
    -Work visa provided
    -Other bonuses offered

Participant

i2

Style

Position
    Salary
    Our advantage

Benefits
    Resident Permit
    Paid holiday
    Private Chinese lessons
    Qualifications
    Desired Qualifications
    TEFL/TOEFL certified

Participant

<p class=”p0″ style=”margin-bottom: 3.75pt; margin-top: 1.5pt; background-color: #f7f7e8; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;”><span style=”color: #000000; font-weight: bold; font-size: 9.5pt; font-family: Verdana; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;”>Foreign Piano and </span><span style=”color: #000000; font-weight: bold; font-size: 9.5pt; font-family: 宋体; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;”>Jazz</span><span style=”color: #000000; font-weight: bold; font-size: 9.5pt; font-family: Verdana; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;”> Teacher Need</span><span style=”color: #000000; font-weight: bold; font-size: 9.5pt; font-family: 宋体; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;”>ed in Chengdu</span></p>
    <p class=”p0″ style=”margin-bottom: 6pt; margin-top: 0pt; line-height: 16.8pt; background-color: #f7f7e8; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;”><span style=”color: #000000; font-size: 9.5pt; font-family: Verdana; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;”>You got a hobby or you are passionate about arts but have no place to show your talents?</span><span style=”color: #000000; font-size: 9.5pt; font-family: Verdana; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;”>
    </span><span style=”color: #000000; font-size: 9.5pt; font-family: Verdana; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;”>We have little kids who are eager to learn piano and </span><span style=”color: #000000; font-size: 9.5pt; font-family: 宋体; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;”>jazz</span><span style=”color: #000000; font-size: 9.5pt; font-family: Verdana; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;”> from a native English speaker.</span><span style=”color: #000000; font-size: 9.5pt; font-family: Verdana; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;”>
    </span><span style=”color: #000000; font-size: 9.5pt; font-family: Verdana; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;”>We teach through one on one class and it will be great to concentrate on one kid and improve their skill based on his/her level.</span></p>
    <p class=”p0″ style=”margin-bottom: 6pt; margin-top: 0pt; line-height: 16.8pt; background-color: #f7f7e8; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;”><span style=”color: #000000; font-size: 9.5pt; font-family: Verdana; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;”>Time: night during weekdays or on weekends</span><span style=”color: #000000; font-size: 9.5pt; font-family: Verdana; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;”>
    </span><span style=”color: #000000; font-size: 9.5pt; font-family: Verdana; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;”>Pay: </span><span style=”color: #000000; font-size: 9.5pt; font-family: 宋体; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;”>150-</span><span style=”color: #000000; font-size: 9.5pt; font-family: Verdana; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;”>200RMB/Hour</span><span style=”color: #000000; font-size: 9.5pt; font-family: 宋体; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;”> or negotiable, </span><span style=”color: #000000; font-size: 9.5pt; font-family: Verdana; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;”>with nice teaching environment, friendly staff and caring company</span><span style=”color: #000000; font-size: 9.5pt; font-family: 宋体; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;”>.</span><span style=”color: #000000; font-size: 9.5pt; font-family: Verdana; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;”>
    </span><span style=”color: #000000; font-size: 9.5pt; font-family: Verdana; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;”>If interested,</span><span style=”color: #000000; font-size: 9.5pt; font-family: 宋体; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;”> p</span><span style=”color: #000000; font-size: 9.5pt; font-family: Verdana; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;”>lease send </span><span style=”color: #000000; font-size: 9.5pt; font-family: 宋体; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;”>Yoyo </span><span style=”color: #000000; font-size: 9.5pt; font-family: Verdana; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;”>your CV to </span><span style=”color: #000000; font-size: 9.5pt; font-family: 宋体; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;”>my email</span><span style=”color: #000000; font-size: 9.5pt; font-family: Verdana; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;”> </span><span class=”15″ style=”color: #0000ff; font-size: 9.5pt; font-family: 宋体; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;”>[email protected]</span><span style=”color: #000000; font-size: 9.5pt; font-family: 宋体; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;”> </span><span style=”color: #000000; font-size: 9.5pt; font-family: Verdana; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;”>with photos attached.</span><span style=”color: #000000; font-size: 9.5pt; font-family: 宋体; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;”> </span><span style=”color: #000000; font-size: 9.5pt; font-family: Verdana; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;”>Thanks</span></p>

Participant

Foreign Piano and Jazz Teacher Needed
    Classifieds > Jobs > Jobs Offered
    You got a hobby or you are passionate about arts but have no place to show your talents?
    We have little kids who are eager to learn piano and jazz from a native English speaker.
    We teach through one on one class and it will be great to concentrate on one kid and improve their skill based on his/her level.
    Time: night during weekdays or on weekends
    Pay: 150-200RMB/Hour or negotiable, with nice teaching environment, friendly staff and caring company.
    If interested, please send Yoyo your CV to my email [email protected] with photos attached. Thanks

Participant

EXPERIENCED GOLF TEACHER NEEDED IN CHENGDU
    If you are interested, please send your CV with photo attached to [email protected] Thanks!
    WE NEED PART TIME EXPERIENCED GOLF TEACHERS WHOM CAN TEACH GOLF COURSE. Course will start in this month. Once a week! Whole day per time. Students will be teenagers and adults
    Organization: I2-International Institute of Education
    Address: E5 block Global Center, High-tech Zone Chengdu city, Sichuan Province China (You can take metro 1 and get off from Jincheng Square then you’ll see Global Center)
    Requirements:
    1. strong feeling for golf, golf basics.
    2. Native English Speaker (If you come from UK, Australia or North America, EU, we will give priority to consideration.)
    3. Bachelor’s Degree, a Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Education/ Teaching or equivalent preferred.
    4. Experience teaching in Asia (China, S. Korea, Japan) is preferred.
    5. No police record
    Salary and benefits:
    PART TIME : Pay by 150-200/hr basis with nice teaching environment, friendly staff and caring company.
    If you are experienced teacher, we can sign contract with you.
    As for our full time teacher, we provide:
    15 hours contract-starting at 6500RMB per month
    20 hours contract-starting at 8000RMB per month
    Z Visa (Employment)
    Resident Permit
    Flight allowance: 7,000RMB – Upon completion of contract
    Paid holiday
    1.CV
    2.Photos

Participant

EXPERIENCED IELTS/TOELF TEACHER NEEDED IN CHENGDU CHINA
    If you are interested, please send your CV with photo attached to [email protected] Thanks!
    We are looking for part time IELTS AND TOELF TEACHERS with teaching experience of IELTS and TOEFL. Course will start in this month.
    Organization: I2-International Institute of Education
    Address: E5 block Global Center, High-tech Zone Chengdu city, Sichuan Province China (You can take metro 1 and get off from Jincheng Square then you’ll see Global Center)
    Requirements:
    1. IELTS/TOEFL teaching Experience in Asia (China, S. Korea, Japan) is preferred.
    2. Native English Speaker (If you come from UK, Australia or North America, EU, we will give priority to consideration.)
    3. Bachelor’s Degree, a Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Education/ Teaching or equivalent preferred.
    4. No police record
    Salary and benefits:
    PART TIME : Pay by 150-200/hr basis with nice teaching environment, friendly staff and caring company.
    If you are experienced teacher, we can sign contract with you.
    As for our full time teacher, we provide:
    15 hours contract-starting at 6500RMB per month
    20 hours contract-starting at 8000RMB per month
    Z Visa (Employment)
    Resident Permit
    Flight allowance: 7,000RMB – Upon completion of contract
    Paid holiday
    1.CV
    2.Photos
    3. Copy of passport

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 711 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.