Buying Holiday Decorations

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionBuying Holiday Decorations

• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Avatar photojock.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Are high quality artificial Christmas trees available in Chengdu? Around 24 – 30 inches tall (upwards of about 75 cm)? How about tree ornaments, tree lights, tinsel, garlands of artificial holly or pine, a wreath for the front door, etc.?

And a jack-o-lantern, some sort of neato ghost, a scarecrow, things for Halloween?

Thanksgiving decorations?

Classy, non-cheapo, non-cheesy decorations that I’d put in my own home in the US? Or, I’d better get those things — such that I can fit in my luggage, while I’m visiting the US?

My thanks.

Keymaster

You can easily get all of these things on Taobao. If you don’t speak Chinese or have a Taobao account, you may need the help of a Chinese person or a Taobao agent.

Participant

I’m not talking about what you might find at Kmart or Walmart. Something a few steps up, akin to what you might find at Macy’s, Boscov’s, Hobby Lobby, etc. Taobao will have classy items of quality on offer?

Keymaster

I’m not talking about what you might find at Kmart or Walmart. Something a few steps up, akin to what you might find at Macy’s, Boscov’s, Hobby Lobby, etc. Taobao will have classy items of quality on offer?

It doesn’t sound like you’ve been on Taobao before. Here’s a link to a Christmas tree on Taobao that’s 70 feet tall. This should give you some idea of the kind of selection available there.

Participant

Although very impressive, that’s not the sort of thing I’m asking about. However, in your first reply, you mention “a Taobao agent”. What is that?

Keymaster

Although very impressive, that’s not the sort of thing I’m asking about. However, in your first reply, you mention “a Taobao agent”. What is that?

You’re asking about holiday decorations, right? They’re on Taobao. There’s more variety there than probably anywhere else on earth.

I realize you aren’t looking for a Christmas tree that’s 7-stories tall. I posted that to demonstrate my point that whatever you’re looking for is probably on there.

A Taobao agent is someone who locates and buys things on Taobao for you. Taobao agent

Participant

all you want can be found on taobao as well as pabbos. the difference is one is in chinese, and the other in english.
    good luck.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.