Selling Gym and Pool Membership Near Hongpailou

HomeForumsIn ChengduSelling Gym and Pool Membership Near Hongpailou

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

For my personal reason,I cannot go to this private club.So I’m selling my brand new membership card.I haven’t activate it yet,so I’ll go to the club with you to finish all the paper work.

The original price per year is 3200 rmb,and it includes unlimited times swimming,all the gym equipments and the daily Aerobics Class.And I’m selling it for 2800rmb now.

It’s a membership only club,and quite elegant,a bit pricy also. So there aren’t that many people there.If you want to check here first and then decide,it’s ok for me.

Also,I’m selling a 20-time card for 500 rmb as well.So you can choose which one you want.

I can go with 3000rmb for membership year card plus 20 times card together too.

Participant

I just sent you a PM, I am not sure if it was delivered correctly.

Participant

got it,PM you too~

Anyone who is interested in this card can add me on wechat,415149990.

Participant

Participant

Are you seriously shamelessly bumping your sales tactic, alternating between the two (duplicate) posts repeatedly on the forum? Look, nobody is stupid enough to think that you’re *not* a sales rep for the club hoping to bank on some commission by selling as many passes as you can..should at least come clean. Your entire first paragraph is so ludicrous it’s almost offensive you think anyone would be so stupid – and the moment you come off as a liar, rather than just an honest person promoting a new club (to which I’d probably be interested in checking it out once just because it’s hard to find a gym with a pool), most intelligent people avoid anything you’re trying to sell them like they avoid the one legged river whore along the Ling Jiang road.

Participant

I just wanna say you have a serious trust issue.You just
    jumped into your own conclusion even before tried to understand .
    I have a descent job and I’m quite care about the privacy, also I hate swimming in a pool which is full of people.That’s why I could and wanted to afford this card at beginning.
    The reason I’m selling it right now is simply because my office is going to move to Tongzilin at the end of this year which gonna be very inconvenient for me if I decide to swim there .I haven’t activate it yet is because I haven’t finished the times in the other club. I don’t know if you are too rich to understand or what that 3200RMB is quite a big deal in Chengdu , we normal people don’t have the gut to just waste that amount of money.The policy of this club is that I can’t refund this card but is able to do the membership transfer.
    I explain this much is just want to prove how wrong you could be and how rude you are .So if you don’t like this post, don’t read it.
    But please watch your mouth. Thank you.

Participant

Riiiiiight.. and you just so happened to have bought both options, the annual and 20-time card, and neither are activated/used..money being so tight and all. Believable, although to whom I don’t know. Bump*

Participant

The 20-time card is a gift card for their 2-year-anniversary . They don’t even sell time card. It’s a membership only club,if you want go there , you can only take the one-year or the three – year card.And of course I haven’t activated them yet. Why would I when I still have an unfinished swimming card. I paid in advance was simply because of their special offer during the 2-year – anniversary: the extra 20- time card !Selling the card has nothing to do with the issue of tight money ,it’s the issue of wasting money for no reason.I’ve lived and traveled in Europe for years , you might be the only one who shock me this much.
    You know what,I’m even welcoming you to add me on wechat to see for yourself if I have anything to do with working in a sport club or marketing business.Then I’ll appreciate your apology here or on wechat. Sincere Eva.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.