House For Rent in Flower Town (1 Year)

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsHouse For Rent in Flower Town (1 Year)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Participant

house with courtyard. 2 floors. 3 rooms upstairs, 2 rooms downstairs, big open kitchen, 2 toilets, 1 shower, also equipped with washing machine and fridge and usual kitchen equipment.

ideal for use as a weekend house to share with friends or just by yourself. to play and rest or bbq and party and so on! the rent is 25.000 rmb for 1 year.

Call Hise 15882356944 for more information or picture and maybe a vsit to the place!

Photos:

ssx1.jpg

ssx2.jpg

ssx3.jpg

ssx4.jpg

Keymaster

Any chance you can post some photos of what it looks like? Are there air conditioners? Furniture?

I just sent you a private message about this.

If you have pictures then posting them here would be a good idea.

Participant

Sounds like a great party/poker rental house for a group of friends 😀

Participant

charlie , explain me how to post the pics here

Participant

two superb air conditioners, oven big enough for pizza’s, furniture, beds, etc. all quite stylish, it’s quite an old house but in good condition!

Participant

Is the place near Machu Picchu? Also do you want 25000 up front?

Participant

money needs to be paid up front, it is very necessary though to know the conditions clearly. therefore seriously interested people should call and make an appointment

Participant

i could imagine something like: 5 people each put up 5000 and you’ll have your party poker pad weekend bbq birthday party hang out lazy visiting friends lodge, or parents of kids throw some money together and have their kid run around safely and playing with each other kindergarden style while daddy and mommy are making pizza. (and drinking red wine)

i guess you get the point

Participant

Ian, flower town is like 45min drive east of Tongzilin 😀

Participant

I know that

Keymaster

Hey Hise: photos added to the original post.

This place looks nice!

Chris & I visited this place last year and I remember thinking at the time it would be a great spot to have as a Summer getaway/hangout outside of the city. The kitchen looked great and would obviously help make this an awesome party spot.

I’ll go in on this with someone.

Participant

Im up for splitting it

Keymaster
    Quote:
    I’ll go in on this with someone.

What kind of place would you want to make it into? Perhaps we can figure out how to make this a collaborative space that suits the needs of many people on here.

Participant

Also what are the conditions? I heard the government wants to knock down the houses in that area.

Undecided now, but it’s a great space from what I remember, especially for warm weather months. At the least it would be a great weekend getaway spot.

Participant

PARTY TIME!!! How much for time share?

Participant

your ideas sound good and possible, the condition really aren’t that big of a problem but need to be discussed, if the government wants the place before the year ends of course you will get your rent back! please if you are really interested then give me a call and make appointment to visit the place. if a group of people could get together and make it a multi purpose place, that would be awesome! i’ll take a share then too!!!!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 32 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.