House Stuff For Sale

HomeForumsClassifiedsMarketplaceHouse Stuff For Sale

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Selling the following due to selling an apartment and no room to move into the new place as it’s fully furnished also:

* Ikea leather sofa (black, big and comfy), paid a little over 10k and hoping to get about half of that, it’s probably my favourite item and am a little disappointed I’ve nowhere to put it
    * Toshiba 1 push washer/dryer combo, 10kg load with tons of options selectable for various types of clothing via dial/LCD, paid 7k hoping to get about half..quite big, easy to use, and convenient
    * Bed & mattress, queen size – extremely comfortable mattress I spent quite a while searching to find it and it wasn’t cheap, paid around 4500 (or more I think…) for the pair and the bed is a contemporary leather (or pleather?) style, almost beigey in colour, no funk or anything included with this one.. expecting about half my cost or so
    * Changhong 47″ LCD TV, 1080p, expecting 600rmb
    * Playstation 3 (unchipped, some of the best PS3 games included, not sure if it’s 1 or 2 controllers but I can check) expecting 800rmb
    * Xbox 360 (chipped, tons of games, HD expansion and 2 controllers, kinect included) expecting 800rmb
    * Tons of kitchen stuff, basically whole kitchen of utensils/pots/pans/cutlery/dishes/knives/etc – I’d sell it pretty cheap if anyone needs kitchen stuff

Taking any offers on the above, photos available upon request (I shoulda taken some while I was still over there :P) or interest and can either PM me or post here, thanks!

Participant

Hey Rick, I’d like to take that kitchen stuff off your hands (all of it) and have a look at the TV as well. I’ll PM you my WeChat.

Participant

Hi Rick, I’m probably too late, but do you perhaps have an oven?

Participant

Hey Rick, TV still avail?

Participant

@Tracey I had a Seimens oven/microwave combo that fit in the countertop, but left it there.. it’s too late now. It was pretty awesome, though, and I’d recommend it as a microwave/oven combo but it was around 6200 yuan I think.

@Jerry
    nope, not avail 😀

Participant

Thank you, Rick!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Marketplace’ is closed to new topics and replies.