HSK 6 Prep Materials?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionHSK 6 Prep Materials?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Looking for advice from anyone who’s taken (and passed) HSK 6, specifically tools and resources. I have already gone through a lot of flashcards, word lists etc using sites like this one: hsk.academy. Another good one: HSKFlashcards.com. I haven’t taken any online practice tests but if anyone has one of those to recommend, that would be helpful.

Participant

Pleco has flash card sets for HSK at each level last I checked. Lots of sites and books in any bookstore will have practice questions from previous tests. The Hello HSK app is quite useful not just for the practice questions but for the detailed explanations (all in Chinese, but at level 6 you can handle it) of test question type and test taking strategy. You should be able to go down to the test centre directly and take practice tests too, just book a time with them.

Keymaster

I had no idea the test center offers practice tests, that is a good tip, thanks. For anyone curious the site I used to register is chinesetest.cn and the testing center is at 孔子学院远程教育中心网考 not far from Tianfu Square. The cost of the test is 650 rmb.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.