Looking for a Room to Rent Near SichuanU

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsLooking for a Room to Rent Near SichuanU

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,
    I am looking for a small flat or a room for rent located near the Sichuan University. I will be studying at the university for 5 months so I also want to rent a flat or room for 5 months (September – January).

I am fine with small place. All what I need is a decent quality accommodation with western style toilet and located not too far from the University.

Is anyone renting out a room / looking for a flatmate or do you maybe have a small flat for rent? My budget is rather limited. I would like to rent sth for around 1000 RMB / month.

Best,
    Przemek from Poland

Participant

Hey Przemek, I’ll be arriving in Chengdu on Tuesday and also will be attending Sichuan University. I’m also looking for a place, my idea is to find a 2 bedroom apartment and rent out the other room to someone. Maybe we can talk together and see if we can arrange something if you are interested. I’ll be staying in Chengdu for a full year. Give me a private message if you are interested.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.