Seeking Mandarin Conversation Practice

HomeForumsClassifiedsSeeking Mandarin Conversation Practice

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello Chengdu! Ni hao Chengdu!

Who Am I? 我是谁:

I am a Canadian English Teacher. I want to improve my Mandarin communication before I come to China.我是加拿大英语教师。我想提高我的普通话沟通之前,我来到中国。

About My Studies 关于我的研究:

I learned a little Mandarin when I lived in Beijing in 2013. Recently I finished an online course called ¨Chinese for Beginners¨ with Peking University. Next year I plan to go back to China to study Mandarin for one year.我学过一点中文,当我在北京住在2013年最近我完成了一个堪称中国对于初学者与北京大学的在线课程。明年我打算回中国学习汉语一年。

What Do I Need?我需要什么?:

-three skype conversations per week, 30 minutes each 每周三防Skype通话,每次30分钟

-before each lesson, I will send the teacher some vocabulary I need to practice from my recent Chinese class. The teacher should prepare some interesting dialogue and conversation for me to practice. 以前到每节课,我会送老师一些词汇,我需要从我最近的中国一流的练习。教师应该利用这个vocabularu准备一些有趣的对话和交谈。

Payment 付款

All payment will be made securely through Paypal. The salary will depend on your experience所有支付安全将通过Paypal进行。薪水将取决于你的经验。

Requirements 要求

– a native Mandarin speaker or C1 certified

– speak basic English

-have a Paypal Account

– organized and prepared

-have reliable internet

Proposed schedule: Monday 9 pm, Wednesday 10 pm and Friday 9 pm, Beijing time 拟议的时间表:周一晚上9点,周三晚上10点,周五晚上9点,北京时间

如果你有兴趣,请直接与我联系。Xie xie ni!

Participant

I am Chinse in Chengdu, you can contact with me through wechat, my id: xll5848.

Participant

I am working for a USA company here in Chengdu , I’m a native Mandarin speaker , I can speak English as well.  My skype: shutely

We have a conversation for details.

Participant

Hi there.
    I have been trying to change my career to be a TCSL(Teaching Chinese as a Second Lanuage) teacher and I hope you give me a chance. After years of hard effort trying to settle down to my current job, the only good point of which is good salary by the way, I found it becoming hard to endure a job I don’t like.

I had some experience of teaching foreign friends Chinese during my college. But back then I did not have any professional knowledge about teaching, I just teach out of my common sense as a Chinese. But I found I love the feeling of teaching. Recently I am having some online courses about teaching and related topics, most of the courses I have had are really useful, esp. the ones about teaching organizing, and even tonight, I am going to attend a class named Chinese Teaching Method.

Contact me if you need any further information. My mail and skpe: [email protected].

Participant

Hey, my girlfriend is a Mandarin teacher here in ChengDu. She’s the main reason I can speak Mandarin. Her English is almost native  level and shess easy to talk with.

Wechat;leeoneill168

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Classifieds’ is closed to new topics and replies.