If Anyone Knows This Girl, Please Tell me

HomeForumsIn ChengduIf Anyone Knows This Girl, Please Tell me

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Keymaster

That image doesn’t appear.

Participant

Oh, I see, sorry..

Participant

Here is the photo

Participant

Hi Carl, need some background information on why are you looking for this girl? what is the story in you looking for her and asking members on this forum, genuinely want to help you but with more information.

Participant

First of all, I want to thank you for considering helping me, and here are the backgrounds:

I met this girl on No.12 bus on 12th March, and we both got off at Hongwasi station. I’m a little embarrassed to admit, but I was totally shocked by her lovely smile, so I directly asked her for photo at the moment we got off the bus.

Regretfully, I was kind of in a hurry for a meeting in Sichuan university, so I forgot to ask her for information to keep in touch with her. I’m sorry to put request like this on forum, but I truly have no other way. I can’t find anything on facebook, twitter and instagram about her.

That’s all, and I hope I didn’t bother you guys, thanks!

Not to be rude, but your behavior is what many might consider “creepy”. Even if you were able to find her, I don’t think she would appreciate what you are doing here. I suggest you reconsider your search methods. Good luck to you.

Participant

You are right. What I’m doing here may offend her. Maybe I should just let it go.

Participant

Hahah. This is great. I’m kind of puzzled. You were in a rush so forgot to ask for her details, but you did have the time to take a lovely picture of her? How did that happen exactly?

If I somehow somewhere bump into her, I’ll let her know someone’s looking for her! Lol!

Keymaster

She is now “That girl”. I will keep an eye out for you, hahaha.

Participant

Definitely creepy as heck, talk about stalking her sorry Carl can’t help you out. But if by some chance I do see or hear of her then I will tell her to run as fast as she can (joking) will let her know that she is a wanted woman by Carl who has her photo on his phone, searched various social media websites and is pleading on an expat website to locate her and also has her face as his icon on ChengduLiving.

But then again I could be very wrong and this may be the beginning of a budding romance.

Keymaster

and also has her face as his icon on ChengduLiving. But then again I could be very wrong and this may be the beginning of a budding romance.

I’m glad you mentioned this, this is definitely my favorite part.

Participant

I can’t believe it that I might have found this girl! Maybe she would think me as a creepy guy like you, but it doesn’t matter. I will make apologizes to her for putting her photos on website, and I won’t do things like this again.

By the way, is there someone knows that how I can delete this topic on forum?

Participant

Carl, don’t you know that in the tangled web of the internet nothing is ever deleted, it stays forever 🙂 Besides even if you hide this from her someone will definitely show ‘the wanted girl’ your research methods.
    To end on a positive best of luck with project ‘If anyone knows this girl, please tell me” 🙂

Keymaster

I can’t believe it that I might have found this girl! Maybe she would think me as a creepy guy like you, but it doesn’t matter. I will make apologizes to her for putting her photos on website, and I won’t do things like this again. By the way, is there someone knows that how I can delete this topic on forum?

Congrats! Happy ending.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.