Searching for a Girl to Improve my Oral English

HomeForumsIn ChengduSearching for a Girl to Improve my Oral English

• This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Avatar photokale.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

this is my photo,i want to improve my oral english,meanwhile i want to make friends with some foreigners.i sincerely want to you to forgive me about my poor oral english,maybe i’m not handsome,but i think it’s not important

Participant

sorry i can’t 上传我的photo,i’m a chinese boy

Participant

anyway,my qq is 2284907879,my wechat number is x2284907879x,but i always use qq,and my phone number is 15828161375,so i hope you can understand me

Keymaster

Does it have to be a girl? It sounds a little like you’re looking for someone to date.

Participant

no,pople always like to misunderstaned it and defame it just because it refers to girl,but my determination is to improve my oral english.

Participant

hi ,Chalie,good to meet you,it’s nice to meet you,what is your coutry and how to make friends with you,i’m very happy to be your friend

Participant

sorry but my english is not well,so maybe i have offended you,i’m impolite,but my heart is sincere,i don’t have any evil minds,maybe my reply way is not good,but i’m very happy to make friends

Participant

come on! dude, just admit it

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.