Impacted Wisdom Tooth Removal

HomeForumsIn ChengduImpacted Wisdom Tooth Removal

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

so, unfortunately my wisdom teeth need to be removed.  They are impacted and I think I will need to be under general anesthetic for this procedure. In Canada I would usually have it done by an oral surgeon at the hospital.. I have looked at other threads about wisdom teeth in Chengdu online.. But still haven’t managed to reach a conclusion of how much I am looking at (RMB) for the extraction & general anesthetic.. Does anyone know a rough estimate of the cost at somewhere like Yafei or Harmony Dental or Huaxi Hopsital?  Any words of advice? I am extremely skeptical about having a procedure like this done in China but I’m really not confident it can wait because of the level of discomfort I am experiencing.

Any words of wisdom are much appreciated!

Janice

Keymaster

I would get it done at Aurora Dental. You can find their info on Chengdu Places, their facilities are impeccable and the prices are fair. I also have two impacted wisdom teeth that I need to have removed, when I last visited them a few months ago I think they quoted me about 5k rmb for the two.

Participant

Had one impacted extraction done at Genital Dental (Charlie made a recommendation). 5 hour operation, lots of blood lost but it had to be done. Cost? 1000 RMB. Quite cheap. Only felt pain when the painkilling shot was wearing off.

Participant

Genital Dental? *snigger* reminds me of that ridiculous horror movie called Teeth.

Keymaster

Had one impacted extraction done at Genital Dental (Charlie made a recommendation). 5 hour operation, lots of blood lost but it had to be done. Cost? 1000 RMB. Quite cheap. Only felt pain when the painkilling shot was wearing off.

Hahaha. Gental Dental. They will definitely be cheaper than Aurora but Aurura is a much larger facility.

Participant

I would get it done at Aurora Dental. You can find their info on Chengdu Places, their facilities are impeccable and the prices are fair. I also have two impacted wisdom teeth that I need to have removed, when I last visited them a few months ago I think they quoted me about 5k rmb for the two.

yes Charlie, you remind me of your wisdom teeth haha 🙂 , it’s been 3 months since you last appointment, do you want me to make appointment for you? just wechat me 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.