Documentary Seeks Collaborators/Partners in Chengdu

HomeForumsIn ChengduDocumentary Seeks Collaborators/Partners in Chengdu

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

A U.S.- based non-profit film company is looking for China-based producers, distributor, partner, distributors, affiliates, film students, collaborator, and volunteer.

The only thing that has been so far is this: http://www.cbi-theater.com/life050442/life050442.html

For more information, email the associate producer directly at [email protected]

Sponsor and film credit will be given for all those who volunteer.

Thank you.

Keymaster

What’s the name of the non-profit doing this? What is the documentary about?

Participant

hi Charlie,

Here is some information for you:

http://www.patriotskies.com/chinese-program.html

NATIONAL DOCUMENTARY FILM ALLIANCE (is the non profit_
    EIN: 81-1387527
    I would appreciate it if you would forward this to any of your contacts in Chengdu or elsewhere that may be able to help promote this non-profit endeavor.  They are looking for partners, volunteers, sponsors, partners, interns, to kick this off.
    Feel free to ask me any questions you have?  I am available via phone or skype.
    Betty Chou
    Keymaster

That is pretty neat history. I had no idea that Chinese cadets were going to America to receive aviation training. I will send an email to see if there’s anything I can do to help that will not disrupt my life too much.

Participant

Thanks Charlie- if you know of any film students/film teacher/anyone really. maybe even to do a newspaper article? in return, let me know what I could help on my end.

Participant

Hey Betty, I have a friend who is possibly interested. Do you have wechat, or any other way to be contacted privately?

Thanks,

Dan

Participant

hi Dan,

Thanks for letting me know.  my us phone # is 1(602) 430-9731 and yes I am on wechat although i can be hard to find because my name is common.   They could look for me on skype under [email protected] or phxchou.  OTherwise, please tell me their wechat userid and I’ll look them up. Thank you for passing on the info!

Betty

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.