iPhone 4S Free with Contract

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussioniPhone 4S Free with Contract

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 78 total)
  • Author

isn’t that the main selling point of the S? (and more megapixels)

isn’t that the main selling point of the S? (and more megapixels)

Keymaster

I got an email from Apple China this morning introducing the 4S and indeed there is no mention of Siri at all:

iphone4s.jpg

Looks like the A5 processor and the better camera are the only benefit of upgrading. Pretty underwhelming if you already have an iPhone 4, I see no reason to upgrade.

Keymaster

I got an email from Apple China this morning introducing the 4S and indeed there is no mention of Siri at all:

iphone4s.jpg

Looks like the A5 processor and the better camera are the only benefit of upgrading. Pretty underwhelming if you already have an iPhone 4, I see no reason to upgrade.

iPhone 4S release in China is so eggciting!

iPhone 4S release in China is so eggciting!

People are not sheep.

People are not sheep.

People are not sheep.

People are not sheep.

People are not sheep.

People are not sheep.

People are not sheep.

People are not sheep.

People are not sheep.

People are not sheep.

People are not sheep.

People are not sheep.

People are not sheep.

People are not sheep.

People are not sheep.

People are not sheep.

People are not sheep.

People are not sheep.

People are not sheep.

People are not sheep.

People are not sheep.

People are not sheep.

People are not sheep.

People are not sheep.

People are not sheep.

People are not sheep.

People are not sheep.

People are not sheep.

Keymaster

The 4S came out over the weekend. Costs 5,000 yuan for a new one from Apple.

Quote:
    People are not sheep.

Is that a reference to something?

Keymaster

The 4S came out over the weekend. Costs 5,000 yuan for a new one from Apple.

Quote:
    People are not sheep.

Is that a reference to something?

Quote:
    People are not sheep.

JDrvx.jpg

Quote:
    People are not sheep.

JDrvx.jpg

Participant

I read that the apple store in beijing got egged a few days ago. people went nuts cos of delays with the new i-phone. this was reported world-wide. makes this country look retarded when people do shit like that….sorry, say it like i see it.

Participant

I read that the apple store in beijing got egged a few days ago. people went nuts cos of delays with the new i-phone. this was reported world-wide. makes this country look retarded when people do shit like that….sorry, say it like i see it.

Keymaster
    Quote:

Pretty much. Apple pulled the plug on the sale of the 4S on launch day entirely. As far as I know, that is unprecedented.

Keymaster
    Quote:

Pretty much. Apple pulled the plug on the sale of the 4S on launch day entirely. As far as I know, that is unprecedented.

Participant

Why did they pull the plug? Cos of the egging, or was the egging in response to pulling the plug?

Participant

Why did they pull the plug? Cos of the egging, or was the egging in response to pulling the plug?

Keymaster
    Quote:

They didn’t open the doors at the time they said they would and the crowd got unruly. I’m not sure if the eggs were thrown before or after they announced that they wouldn’t sell the iPhone 4S that day but basically employees at the Apple Store in Sanlitun feared for their safety and Apple pulled the plug.

After that they had police and a SWAT team guarding the Apple store from getting wrecked by idiots.

Keymaster
    Quote:

They didn’t open the doors at the time they said they would and the crowd got unruly. I’m not sure if the eggs were thrown before or after they announced that they wouldn’t sell the iPhone 4S that day but basically employees at the Apple Store in Sanlitun feared for their safety and Apple pulled the plug.

After that they had police and a SWAT team guarding the Apple store from getting wrecked by idiots.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 78 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.