Looking for a Job in the Wine Industry

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsLooking for a Job in the Wine Industry

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello,

The last three years I used to work on wine sector in south of France (Montpellier, Languedoc-Roussillon).

I worked in R&D department first for a french advisor compagny specialized in viticulture & oenology, and secondly for a vineyard.

My main area of expertise was the selection of new grape varieties, but I worked also in communication (customers, press) and with the sales department during fair exhibition (Vinisud, Prowein).

I am looking for a part time job because I am at the moment following a training on chinese language.

I can provide you :

– my network on wine sectors (producers, press, political organizations),
    – expertise on innovative practices on viticulture,
    – commercial support.

You can contact me at 15680858529, or by email.
    Regards,

Stéphanie Chanfreau

Participant

A nice day Stephanie, I’m in food & wine side from two years, if I can suggest you, try to find out some french importer in Chengdu and work by commission. By salary is difficult because wine business in this country, actually is really confused , so the profit will be low and not stable.

Participant

Thank you Federico, I will try to do that!

By the way, do you know some good wine bar or wine shop? I am interested to taste some wine from here.

Nice evening,

Participant

my pleasure! Chengdu have only 1 wine bar like europen style, no good no bad … name is Vinoteca, http://www.dianping.com/shop/8953693/

Keep in touch for some wine tasting or event together!

Participant

<span style=”font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 22px; text-align: justify; background-color: #fbfbfb;”>Hi Stéphanie, Welcome to Chengdu, and I also had three years in wine industry and am not as expertise as you are! Am more focused on wine selling and the training for the new sales staffs back in BJ. Now I own a imported wine shop at Kehua north road 56, oppsoite side of Chuan da west gate. If you are interested, you are always welcome to try our wines out, its will be nice to see you and to hear your opnions on our wine selections. Our shop name is CHEERS Wines. </span><span style=”background-color: #fbfbfb; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 22px; text-align: justify;”> </span><span style=”background-color: #fbfbfb; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 22px; text-align: justify;”>if you cant find the shop address,y</span><span style=”background-color: #fbfbfb; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 22px; text-align: justify;”>ou can always add mine wehcat (472756381).</span>

Have a wonderful day!

Raylene

R

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.