Large Bedroom Available Feb. Near US Consulate

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsLarge Bedroom Available Feb. Near US Consulate

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

A master bedroom with private bathroom will be available in a penthouse at Nijiaqiao from Feb 2018. Location is on Renminnanlu 4th Section, convinient to go to Sichuan uni, Yulin, airport, Tianfu high-tech south, etc.

The flat is 232 m2 plus private rooftop, 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, a living room and a conservatory. Share with 2 other guests (an American girl on the 2nd floor, a Swiss young professional, both in their mid-20s). This room has a double bed with latex mattress, lots of room for storage, air filter and good view over Zongnan. Price is 2500 RMB, all utilities included, no agency fee, can pay monthly.

It was my room in my family home, now I’m based in Switzerland and my parents live outside urban area most of the time, they occasionally come back to take care of things. We provide kitchenware and bedding, the guest also has access to my books and DVD.

We are looking for a professional who is clean and considerate, who prefers to live in calm place amid city vibe. If interested, please write to yfmiyaATgmail.com, introduce yourself and your intended rental time. It’s also possible to move into a small guest room before this room becomes vacant in Feb.

Another guest room will be available from early July 2018. (2000 inclusive)

Pictures.

Best.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant

The master room with private bathroom downstairs will be available from 20th July, middle size room will be available from the end of July, and a small room available beginning of June, guests of these two rooms share a bathroom.

The similar flat is usually listed 13000+ in normal rental market.

long-term professional/mature student preferred.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.