Learn Spanish!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello everyone! I’m a native speaker of Spanish and English from the U.S. (If you’re wondering how that happened, I have one parent from Mexico and the other from the U.S.). If you’re a beginning or intermediate student, I can help you learn Spanish. I have a B.A. in linguistics and studied language acquisition methods as a part of my degree. Additionally, I’ve been working as a language tutor or teacher for 4 years (most of that time was in the US; I’ve primarily taught group English classes and 1-on-1 Spanish classes) and have an understanding of how to work with different learning styles.

If you’re currently a student studying Spanish, I can help to improve your understanding of what you’re learning in your classes. If you’re not in a class and just want to learn Spanish, I can develop a lesson plan and pick out materials based on your goals.

The dialect I speak is Mexican Spanish, and I’m accustomed to teaching a more international Latin American variety to students. I can tailor your lexical training depending on your specific needs in the language.

When I was studying for my degree, my areas of excellence were phonetics and phonology, so I can also help you to achieve a more natural pronunciation and intonation in Spanish.

If you’re interested, feel free to send me an email at [email protected] . Let me know what your budget is and we can work out the hourly cost together. Feel free to include your preferred meeting times (I’m generally available weekday mornings and weekend evenings) and where you’d prefer to meet for lessons (I live in Qingyang district, close to the Jinsha Site Museum), as well. I’m willing to offer discounts if you’d like to pay for a certain amount of hours in advance.

Saludos!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.