Travel to Jiuzhai Valley?

HomeForumsIn ChengduTravel to Jiuzhai Valley?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,all,

Do you want to travel to Jiuzhai Valley? It’s three/four-day self-guided round trip,wanna join us and discovery the fairyland on earth.

2-night stay in five-star Sheraton hotel,buffet breakfast,Tibetan lavipeditum and Tibetan hotpot provided by hotel.

It’s free travel and no shopping. If you are interested,feel free to ask me more information.

Keymaster

Free travel? I don’t understand what you are offering here. Are you a company, a traveler, a tour guide, or what?

Participant

Hi,Charlie,first we are a company,and we have cooperative company which is a tour company,they provide tour guide who can speak English,French,German,Spanish,etc.,including most of the popular language. They are one of the big tour company in Chengdu,and they give the best price for travelers.

Keymaster

That doesn’t sound free. You said free in your original post. Since this is an advertisement for a travel group, you may as well post how much the tours cost and what is involved, right?

Participant

Yes,exactly. There are two kinds of price. One is that the price is 1655 yuan, 4-day self-guided round trip,including 1-night stay in primitive Tibetan folk house in Heye Zhai,2-night stay in five-star Sheraton hotel(buffet breakfast and Tibetan hotpot provided by hotel). Another one is 1488 yuan,3-day self-guided round trip,including 2-night stay in five-star Sheraton hotel(buffet breakfast and Tibetan hotpot provided by hotel).

Participant

May I have your wechat for more information?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.