Chengdu Expat Advice Requested

HomeForumsIn ChengduChengdu Expat Advice Requested

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Avatar photoSole.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi all,

This week I’ll be in Chendgu for interviews. My boyfriend is flying in as well and we would like to meet some expats on Thursday or Friday evening to get a better understanding of life in Chengdu.

Your advise and insights would be a tremendous help and we are happy to pay your drink whilst you enlighten us 😉 Our hotel is near Oriental Plaza, but we can meet people in popular bars like Shamrock or Dave’s Oasis.

If you interested in meeting up, let me know!

Tom

Participant

If I weren’t headed out of town tomorrow I’d be happy to talk with you…but I’ll give your thread a bump at least! Plenty of people here will answer your questions if you want to post them.

Participant

Dear Tom and Wood,

By chance, I am in the same situation as Tom.

I will be heading to Chengdu tonight for a few days field reseach about the market, since my boyfriend and I are considering moving to Chengdu -from Shanghai- to set up our company there.

Up to now we’ve being helping Spanish companies to enter China market, as trade and marketing consultants. Moreover we are now considering start distributing Spanish foodstuff and beverage.

We would also be glad to meet anyone who, living in Chengdu, can give us any advice about life in Chengdu -cost of living, facilities, leisure time, communities living there- or any other tip related to business.

We’ll also be happy to have a drink with you and keep on talking about these issues.

I will also so drop my Chinese mobile here, in case you want to contact us directly: +86 15021802645.

Looking forward to your words,

Sole

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.