Looking for a room to rent for 4-6 months

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsLooking for a room to rent for 4-6 months

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello, my name is Jack Goldstone and I’m looking for an apartment to rent within 30 minutes walking distance of the Southwest University of Nationalities old campus.

Looking for a furnished place (bed, desk and wifi), but my main criteria is that it have a kitchen so I can cook. The amazing food in Sichuan is a lot of what brought me here so I will be content with most everything as long as it has a stove-top for my wok. I have a fair amount of cash saved so my price range is pretty flexible.

I will be graduating after the semester I’m taking here, so the 6 months is just to give me a home while I’m taking these classes, and doing some celebratory traveling after I’m done. If Chengdu is livable enough (which after a week of being here it definitely seems like it is) I will be living here long term and will be open to renting for a longer period of time.

I am a independent, respectful and hardworking American who has lived on his own for many years, so knowing how to be a good roommate is nothing new to me. That being said I am 22 years old with an extremely outgoing demeanor. I pride myself on my open mind, my curiosity, and my ability to connect with the majority of people that I meet regardless of where they’re from.

Thank you to anyone who can help point me in the right direction, and I can even offer a reward beer wherever in the city for your effort. One love and thanks again.

Participant

<span style=”font-size: 13.3333px;”><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: #f7f7e8;”>Hello. This is Andy. We are from a professional house renting company. We are aime to find u a nice home in chengdu. We also offer company registration. Plz feel free to contact us. Welcome to ask for infomations.     </span></span><span style=”font-size: 13.3333px;”><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: #f7f7e8;”>E-mail : [email protected]. Mobile phone and Wechat number: 15196642573. Thanks.</span></span>

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.