Looking for Short Term Room or Apartment

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsLooking for Short Term Room or Apartment

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’m looking for a room or apartment for a brief stay in Chengdu.  Now reduced to three weeks.  Planning to arrive on 10th June.  Depart 1st July.

Originally, I was going to come for two months, then one month – but I couldn’t get a room sorted out – and I went to Suzhou instead.  So this is my last ditch attempt to come to my favourite Chinese city in the three weeks I’ll have remaining.

My requirements are:

• Peace and Quiet.  No party animals.
    • Reliable Internet
    • Non-smoking environment
    • Bedding Supplied

Budget up to 2000RMB for a room (if it’s worth it), up to 2500RMB for an apartment.

Keymaster

One option is Hakka Homes, which is in a good location in Chengdu. I would stay there for a night or check it out before committing to three weeks though. It can be hit or miss.

Participant

Hi, I am Lynn, a chinese woman is also looking for a roommate. I have a spare room for rent, I also used to live with westerners. It’s not a high-class apartment, no elevator, and I live on the seventh floor. I have bedding supplies (a bunch of them). I could say the place is a foreigners area, so there lots of interesting bars and western food and some places you will like.

The rent is 1100RMB for one month. if you move on 10th June, and leave on 1st July then just pay 900RMB.

Text me first if you are interested, and I can send you some pictures of the room by Email. I’m looking forward to meeting you…..! 🙂

Tel:13402878128 Lynn

Participant

I’ve managed to find somewhere.  A temporary rental of an apartment that’s vacant while I’m in Chengdu.

Thanks for the offer though Lynn.  That hike up to the seventh floor would have kept me fit.  (Although I’m not very interested in bars and western food.

Participant

Hi inwestend,

Where did you find the place? I am in the need of renting a place for a short term myself. Maybe your information could help.

Cheers

Participant

I found that one on gochengdoo.com .  But I also posted on couchsurfers, and other Chengdu classifieds, forums, and rental websites – that I found with Google.

Participant

Hi XMO

how short and when you need an apartment?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.