Looking for Apartment or Flatshare until February

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsLooking for Apartment or Flatshare until February

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I am a 23 year old male Intern who is looking for a decent, clean, comfy place to live. That means free of mice, rats and cockroaches. Also no mold. Quiet at night would be a bonus. Preferrably not too far away from the American & German Consulates/Polycentre. I do not need very much space though.

I have been in Chengdu for two weeks now, but i want to move. The place I live at right now is just too expensive for the lack of quality. (I do not want to name it here though.)

My budget is around 2000 rmb/month, possibly higher if the place is really worth it!

Only Problem: I am only staying in Chengdu until February.

So, if you are looking for a flatmate:

I speak English fluently, German is my mothertongue and I learned Chinese for three years. Basic to medium complex conversations in Chinese are no problem. I like to go out on the weekends, but not too much. I do not smoke and only drink when going out. I appreciate hygiene. I work from 8 to 5, basically. I would also be up for some sight seeing on the Weekends. Generally I am open to almost any kind of discussion, whether serious or joke. Oh, and I already made some friends in Chengdu, both Chinese and Non-Chinese, so I dont look for a social babysitter. But to go grab a beer or some dinner occasionally would be nice of course, if we get along. I don’t mind if you are male or female.

Please contact me per:
    email: [email protected]
    wechat: mariomarek

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.