Looking for a Videographer for Creative Projects

HomeForumsIn ChengduLooking for a Videographer for Creative Projects

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey everyone. I’ll be back in Chengdu in a couple weeks, and I’m very interested when I get back in doing some short video projects around Chengdu. These would mostly be humorous pieces, but still intended to show some of the odd/interesting things about life in China.

I’m working a bit with a friend back in the US who would publish some of these videos on his website etc.

If anyone is interested in filming or even participating let me know! We have a couple basic cameras, but anyone with film equipment/experience would be nice. My email is [email protected]

Here’s an example of the sort of video we might try to make (sorry, youtube only…)

Keymaster

Videographers are hard to find, but I hope you can figure this out. Donnie Does is hilarious.

Participant

Hi Deven!

I’m Rafael, I actually worked as a photographer/videographer/video editor for about 5-6 years before coming to China. Although I haven’t done much in the field lately, I think I might be able to help out. Send me a pm if you’re interested, cheers!

Participant

Hey Rafael, I sent you a PM. Let me know if you got it though, because i’m not sure if it went through correctly.

Keymaster

Hey Rafael, I sent you a PM. Let me know if you got it though, because i’m not sure if it went through correctly.

If it’s sent, there will be a confirmation which says 1 message sent successfully.

Participant

Yeah it sent fine and everything. Thanks for the explanation

Participant

Can’t watch the video sample….

Participant

Zoe, it’s basically just one video of a series by this western guy who lives in China. He has a character he created, and he uses this character to make funny videos about China, often showing some strange/interesting part of modern Chinese culture/life

Participant

Hi Deven!!

I worked as a videographer and producer for about 4 years, Im new in city and im very interested in your project.

I would love to help you, so if you are interested, let me know, my mail is: [email protected]

Regards,

I’m interested in finding something along the same lines for an art installation piece. Any chance we could set a date/time for a meet so that anyone interested in anything related can get together and discuss? I have a couple of spaces I can host the meet in.

Participant

Yeah that sounds great! I should be back around the 15th I think

Participant

Hi everyone!

I am looking for a videographer with their own equipment to film an entertainment show for children in a shopping mall in Chengdu on May 29. In the end, we will need a short (max 1 min) promo video created and delivered  on the same day.

If you have such experience and are available on May 29, please send me your resume and video links to any similar work you’ve done ASAP. My email is yulia (at) creativiva (dot) ca

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.