Looking for a Metro-Accessible Apartment

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsLooking for a Metro-Accessible Apartment

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

hi, i will arrive soon in Chengdu, i never came before.

i’m looking for a small appartment (studio, or 1 bedroom),

its will be great if it’s near downtown, but its not important if the metro is not far :p

my budget it’s bit small around 1500 / 2000 RMB (all incluse: rent, elec, water, internet)

i don’t know if i can find this or not?? what is the “normal” price for this in chengdu??

if i can’t find this, i also looking for a room :)) i’m french guy, 31years old, i live 6 years with flatmates, i’m friendly, i cook, clean, respectfull….

Keymaster

I would expect to pay around 2k rmb for a place including all utilities near one of the downtown subway stops. To find an exact place, if someone doesn’t contact you through here, I would try a real estate agent. Most of them don’t speak English so if you don’t speak Chinese it might be best to arrange for a local friend or your employer to help you find an apartment and get situated.

Participant

hey~lolo, me and an Italian girl are trying to find a good apartment, I have found one around the nijiaqiao metro station(5~10 mins walk), with three bedrooms, clean and well furnished, the price is 3000 rmb.

if you are interested, plz e-mail me  [email protected]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.