Looking for Random Jobs

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsLooking for Random Jobs

• This topic has 12 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Avatar photoRb.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi there..

So I’m having some money problems right now (no cash), and I won’t have for another 3 weeks… I was wondering if anyone out there has any random odd jobs, small tasks, or stupid things that need to be done (in exchange for a bit of cash).

It’s a bit embarrassing asking like this but I honestly need the money so I decided to post and see what happens. Please, send a PM my way if you have anything at all.

~Thanks 🙂

~P.S. —- On a side note… If anyone knows of any non-teaching jobs out there, or any jobs during the week, I would appreciate a message as well 😀

Participant

Wow…nice man. Didn’t even bother to change the text. Just copy and paste my entire post a few hours after me. (I do see you changed my 2 weeks, to 3 weeks…nice) Thanks

Participant

Hi Harry,

Yes I did, I hope you don’t mind. I was looking for jobs around the different forums of chengdu  from a long time, & there is no jobs except teaching & i’m not into teaching jobs. So em like ur post is attractive min. for me, so I did that. I really didn’t bother thinking to change anything. Em like just go clean as it is.

))

Participant

Teach English! That is the easiest and most straight forward way. The demand for English teachers in China is perpetual.

Participant

you are right vincent that the demand for english teacher in china is perpetual but commonly for white peoples only. In most of the schools they only requires the peoples from USA, Europe, North America, Australia. For the non whites who belongs from none of these countries is a bit hard to find something to gear up to something else or to chase up the city life where its heading. 🙂

if you happen to know anything, i’d appreciate it 🙂

Participant

Rb: no offense man, but copying another guy’s post almost completely doesn’t exactly scream “strong work ethic” 🙂

Participant

Thanks Ray. I understand 🙂

Participant

Rb…classy!  You look very familiar…

Participant

Thanks Dana, btw very familiar in what way? I lost you in this. 😀

Keymaster

Teach English! That is the easiest and most straight forward way. The demand for English teachers in China is perpetual.

Hahahaha. Is this how forums in China are supposed to work?

Participant

a question to ask ,  what else can u do besides teaching English ? I was  asked the same question, and I was shocked.

No offense , but i just think if I were u and if I were looking for a job, I d state clearly what I can do, and probably my experiences  and education and so on.

Ps , linked in is a good place for foreigners to  find a job. U might want to try there. Also i used to have a friend, he worked in bars. Local bars sometimes recruit people to be Dj or even bartenders and so on, on the condition that u speak good Chinese..but  among all jobs , I guess being a English teacher is the easiest , and. The payment is highest too. ( unless u can be some sort of manger at some companies ) ….good luck with you..

Participant

a question to ask ,  what else can u do besides teaching English ? I was  asked the same question, and I was shocked. No offense , but i just think if I were u and if I were looking for a job, I d state clearly what I can do, and probably my experiences  and education and so on. Ps , linked in is a good place for foreigners to  find a job. U might want to try there. Also i used to have a friend, he worked in bars. Local bars sometimes recruit people to be Dj or even bartenders and so on, on the condition that u speak good Chinese..but  among all jobs , I guess being a English teacher is the easiest , and. The payment is highest too. ( unless u can be some sort of manger at some companies ) ….good luck with you..

Participant

Hi Tina,

well, i’d not be shocked if someone ask me the same question. You gotta tell what you can do or unluckily  if you can’t do anything except teaching english then its sad. Yes you are right about the local bars they do recurrit peoples. I was working before in italian & french restaurant then I left the job because it was taking my a lot of time in return I wasn’t getting good money. Linked in, no doubt is a good place to find a job. I’ll keep my eyes open. If you happen to know anything please do tell me.

Teaching english in asia a best work to do but if you are doing just a part time then you must be from USA, CANADA, UK etc peoples from other countries are hardly getting part time english teaching jobs.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.