Looking for a Roommate

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsLooking for a Roommate

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

hey everyone, my room-mate will be leaving near the end of January, anyone looking for a place to live will find our apartment ideal.

since I will be your future room-mate I guess I’ll tell you a bit bout myself. I’m a 22 year old male teacher ( surprise surprise) from New Zealand. I’m pretty laid back and like to be out and about most of the time. I’m also tidy, so I guess that’s good too.

about the place. the apartment is located in the music district, just up the road from the music university. its English name is mocca (not sure about the Chinese address to be honest). its a awesome spot. its walking distance to the bar street, langkuifong,\ and only about a 20 minute walk to the university. taxis to Helens or jelly fish area are usually about 12-14 RMB.

the apartment itself is also pretty choice. we have a large tv, all the necessities, but the best thing about it I guess is that it have its own private roof top balcony. complete with goldfish pond and trees ( most of them are not looking the best because of winter, but hey, its still cool!) its a great place to chill out.

the cost is 1450 a month ( don’t worry already paid real estate agent fees). it is negotiable how we pay a swell ( last time I paid 6 months upfront, but the land lord does not mind if we pay quarterly, or even every three months)

I was thinking about making another bed room into a room, so we could have three people living here, but we can discuss that later.

my weixin = michal_kiwi
    my number = 18328325101

if you want to hear more, or get the location ( I can weixin you that) or see some photos ( also through weixin) don’t hesitate to contact me .
    my ideal room-mate is anyone who is not a dickhead, so if your not a dick-head feel free to contact me whenever. looking forward to hearing from you .

Participant

Hey Michal,

I am interested

About me: 24yrs old, Indian , moving to Chengdu late Feb/early March

Please mail me the pictures to: [email protected]

Participant

This is a pretty good area to be in imo. I lived across the river from it for a while.

Participant

seems weixin is popular now

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.