Looking for Roommates in Apt. Near Jinli

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsLooking for Roommates in Apt. Near Jinli

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years ago by Avatar photoLiam.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I live in an an apartment with 2 rooms currently available near Jinli/Gaoshengqiao/the Nationalities University (Minzu Daxue), available from the middle of May.

The apartment’s pretty spacious, it’s about 100 square meters, not including an outdoor balcony, and a rooftop garden upstairs. The apartment’s got all the amenities, a smaller but nice kitchen, sizeable fridge, washing machine, and air conditioners throughout. No dryer, but there’s tons of space to hang laundry of course.

There’s 2 rooms, one bigger one average sized. The bigger room is a master bedroom, with a king sized bed, tons of storage space, a window alcove, and a private Western-style bathroom including shower, for 1500/mth. The other room is about standard for China, with a large window that lets in a lot of light, and has a large bookshelf and some storage space plus more storage outside the room, and also a desk, for 1000/mth. Both rooms have working AC.

I live upstairs, in a room I converted on the rooftop garden. I’m a fairly laid-back American University teacher, in my twenties. I’m currently working on improving my Chinese but am already fairly fluent, and I also like traveling and am pretty avid about rock climbing. I keep pretty busy during the week but I’m home most evenings, usually if it’s nice I’ll hang out on the roof or go out with some friends.

Anyway, if you’ve got any questions or are interested in photos add me on wechat @LiamFoster, we can set up a time for you to come check it out.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.