Looking to Meet People in December

HomeForumsClassifiedsPersonalsLooking to Meet People in December

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey guys, a little about me, I’m a college dude in his 20s who was born in chengdu but grew up overseas since young, I speak fluent Chinese and Sichuan dialect and consider myself fairly familiar with things in chengdu.

I’m returning to chengdu this dec, and I hope to meet cool, fun and open minded people to hang out and chill. So bois and gals who are interested, drop me a pm. Laters!

Keymaster

You might have an easier time meeting people with common interests if you share some information about yourself: what do you like and what are you looking for in Chengdu?

Participant

Hey guys, a little about me, I’m a college dude in his 20s who was born in chengdu but grew up overseas since young, I speak fluent Chinese and Sichuan dialect and consider myself fairly familiar with things in chengdu. I’m returning to chengdu this dec, and I hope to meet cool, fun and open minded people to hang out and chill. So bois and gals who are interested, drop me a pm. Laters!

Damn, I would love to meetup except I’m only going back for 3 weeks in November. Awww

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Personals’ is closed to new topics and replies.