Moving Sale

HomeForumsClassifiedsMarketplaceMoving Sale

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

We are leaving Chengdu next month, and are selling an assortment of apartment/kitchen items. All are 6-8 months old, and will be available June 25, though if it is pressing we might be able to hand off a tad sooner. If you are interested in anything, or would like a photo, text Eric (18183285631) or send a wechat message (ehaynie).

-Xiaomi Air Filter –  600RMB. This is the first, taller model. The current filter will have just under 20% capacity, but I have ordered a new filter from Xiaomi so that you have a fresh one to install.

Ikea Malfors Mattress, double (150x200cm) – 650RMB. Used for 6 months as topper for the bed that came with apartment, and it is super comfortable. In excellent condition, has always had mattress protectors over it.</span>

Ikea Down Comforter, double (200x230cm) – 200RMB. In excellent condition, happy to have professionally cleaned beforehand. If you want a duvet set, we’ll throw it in for 75. 2 fitted sheets for 50.

Mattress topper, double (150x200cm) – 70RMB. Used for a total of 10 days in guest bed.

-Kitchen set up – purchased from Ikea for 1200RMB, probably a bit more, over the last 8 months, asking 500 RMB. Would prefer to sell as a whole, but willing to sell individually.

• Includes: 2 saucepans, a sauté pan, a wok, 4 bowls and 4 plates, cutlery, some glasses and a few mugs, 3 cutting boards, three knives (2 chef’s, 1 chopping), a kettle, a french press, a mixing bowl, a plastic and a metal strainer, a number of utensils and holders, food storage containers (plastic and glass ones, as well as a few swing-top jars), and a tall hot water thermos.

Clothes drying rack – 25RMB.

Portable dish-style heater, with extra 3m extension cord – 60RMB.

Dehumidifier – 120RMB. Used in bedroom and it made a fairly significant difference in room humidity.

48 hangers – 20RMB.

Keymaster

Interested in some of this stuff. I added you on WeChat.

Participant

Update – The air purifier is spoken for.

I saw too late that I listed the kitchen stuff for 500, but I meant to list as 300. We are mostly hoping to have someone get it all.

Also have some wall decal stickers that were bought but never used, anyone who wants them can have them for free.

When we started getting water delivered the Blue Sword company gave us a table/counter-top water dispenser/heater. Also free if anyone wants it.

Participant

Eric,

I’m also interested in some things.  Contact me via WeChat: adclayton.  Charlie, perhaps you could pass on his contact card to me?

Cheers,

Allen

Participant

Update 2 – All the kitchen and bedding items are spoken for.

Participant

Update 3 – Heating dish is up for free. It’s summer, but if you plan to be here in winter it might be nice to have. Also have a yoga mat, in like-new condition, also free.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Marketplace’ is closed to new topics and replies.