Moving Sale: Computers and Much More

HomeForumsClassifiedsMarketplaceMoving Sale: Computers and Much More

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Guitar, bought last year in Chengdu – like new! – 250RMB

Electrolux Bread Making Machine, brand NEW (still sealed in box, was a gift) – 300 RMB

Studio Headphones AKG K240DF, diffuse-field equalized, very clear uncolored sound, made in Austria, brought over from Germany, probably hard to get in China – 500 RMB

Electric Heater/Radiator, Winter is coming… trust me, you’ll need one! Used for one winter, works great – 250 RMB

Hasee Netbook Q130B, 11 inches, 1GB RAM, Intel Atom 1,6GHz, 120GB HD. No Battery anymore, otherwise works fine, running Windows 7 atm, good for surfing the net or torrents – 600RMB

Lenovo Laptop 3000 N100, Intel CoreDuo 2GHz, 2,5GB Ram, 500GB HD, Intel GMA950 128MB internal graphics, DVDROM, used, Battery lasts only minutes and the backslash key gets stuck sometimes, otherwise in OK condition, comes with original Lenovo laptop bag – 500RMB

“Eggplus” breakfast egg maker, NEW and unused, same as this: http://item.jd.com/1124967.html – 50RMB

Proper camera Tripod with bag (for DSLR/larger cameras) – 50RMB

Logitech Wireless Keyboard (K400r), used only once, like NEW, unfortunately I lost the little USB sender/receiver, but if you already have a Logitech wireless mouse or keyboard you should be able to link it. Am willing to take back if it doesn’t work for you – 40RMB

Lenovo Android Smart Phone, black, for China Telecom SIM cards, bought in January this year – 100RMB

Desktop PC, AMD, 1GB RAM, no hard drive, motherboard and CPU are new (works with any SATA drive) – 250

Ping Pong Set + Frisbee – 30 RMB

Oil paints set with everything you need to paint, never used 🙁 – 70RMB

Esky Ice Box, 27l (I believe) – 150RMB

FREE: Collection of cables – USB, Cinch, Audio, HDMI, Ethernet… you can take what you need, but it would be nice if you’re buying something else too 😉

Pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/RxlZO
    Contact via Wechat: “themorch” – or Phone: 181 2337 5725 – pick up very close to Blue Carribean Square/Soho

Participant

Anything special about that Ice Box? Was looking to buy one not so long ago but they are cheaper on Taobao.

Participant

Just checked Taobao, you’re right, those are really cheap! I got mine at Metro. Should be the same if the Taobao ones are genuine. Am dropping the price down to 100 in light of this!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Marketplace’ is closed to new topics and replies.