Moving Sale: eBike, Air Purifier, Fan, etc

HomeForumsClassifiedsMarketplaceMoving Sale: eBike, Air Purifier, Fan, etc

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello All

I’m moving to Shenzhen in 2 weeks and am selling everything before I go! Please contact me if you are interested in any of the items. Happy to send photos or more info if you message.

e-bike – 600 – seen better days but will get you a to b, holds a charge still and will go about 40k an hour with a range of a bit over 40 k.

air purifier – 1000 – Panasonic Nanoe ionic purifier. Very nice and makes a huge difference. Bought it new at Auchan about 8 months ago for 1800.

Stand-up Fan – 150 – bought new a month ago from trust mart for 200. Like new and comes in original box. Has remote control, 3 levels and a sleep setting.

Heater Fan Combo – 300 – Like new really nice heater great for bedroom in the winter. With remote so you don’t have to get out of bed! Also, doesn’t suck in pollution like the wall mounted heaters. Bought new from auchan 8 months ago for 660.

Phillips Hair Dryer – 30 – bought new from auchan for 70. Lightly used and in good condition.

Full kitchen set – 300 – plates, bowls, cups from ikea, cooking implements, nice large bamboo cutting board, wok, pot, teflon pan, rice cooker.

New in box Netcore NW736 Wireless Router – 80. Bought at auchan and never used.

Cute bedside lamp – 20 – bought new from ikea, includes lightbulb

Extension cable – 10 – has 4 plugs.

Participant

hi, interested in the ebike and airpurifier. sent you a pm for photos pls

cheers

Participant

Got a link to the kitchen set? Will be back in Chengdu next week.

Participant

Im also interested in the kitchen set. Could pick it up this week if it is decent.
    But it needs to be in a box/bags so I can move it.

Please let me know your WeChat ID.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Marketplace’ is closed to new topics and replies.