Muay Thai in Chengdu?

HomeForumsIn ChengduMuay Thai in Chengdu?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’ve seen a couple of posts regarding Muay Thai but nothing recently so does anyone have up to date info on good muay thai gyms/trainers in the city?

There’s one near tongzilin but they charge 22000 for 6 months which is way too steep for me.

Cheers in advance.

Participant

22,000 for 6 months is ridiculous. Nowhere in Chengdu is the training worth that. With that being said, personal training really isn’t that cheap anymore. You’ll pay 5000+ per year at most decent martial arts gyms.

Where are you in the city? I can probably point you in the right direction. I know a few people in Chengdu who teach Muay Thai.

Participant

Exactly my thoughts. I’m not particularly fussed about one to one training, as in i’d be happy to just get in with the group but yeah I’d pay thousands not tens of thousands of kwai for personal.
    I’m based in youpindao. If you can help I’d be massively grateful:)

Keymaster

I don’t know too many specifics but I’m certain there are a handful of gyms which are training students in Muay Thai in Chengdu, so there are options.

Participant

My suggestion – ask a local friends with you to negotiate the price.

Participant

There is a Muay Thai place in “城南国际 A座“ , an office building behind the Rome Plaza Walmart near 1st ring rd.  I don’t know the prices, but it’s worth taking a look.

Keymaster

There’s another place which I’ve heard about recently, they have a WeChat group. Add me on WeChat and I can send you an invite if you’re interested.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.